-𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

IT WAS the next morning and phoebe was laying up in her bed, wide wake, thinking about anything but how chaotic her life has been recently.

her eyes then drifted to the journal on her nightstand.

the one she hasn't written in, in a while.

the teen sighed, reaching her hand out to grab the journal and a pen, sitting up in the bed, leaning back against the backboard.

she opened the book to a new page, taking the cap off the pen, thinking about what to write.

the result—nothing.

phoebe huffed out a breath, closing the pen and journal back, setting it back down on the nightstand and shuffling out of the bed, heading toward the bathroom.

leaving the bathroom minutes later, phoebe moved over to her closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

she chose something comfortable, not much, lazy even.

(a brown v-neck wool sweater paired with black leggings and brown UGG boots)

that's just how she was feeling today.

doesn't every one have those days?

after lazily getting dressed for the day, phoebe moved to the dresser to fix her hair.

all she did was pull it back into a ponytail with side pieces falling down on each side of her face before grabbing a clear lip gloss and applying it to her lips and then spraying the fumes of perfume on herself.

the dawson teen then went to grab her book bag and phone before heading out of the room, closing the door behind her.

phoebe made her way downstairs, already knowing her mother wasn't there.

she sighed softly, moving to the kitchen, grabbing a strawberry banana protein drink from the fridge before heading toward the front door.

she opened the door, walking out, closing the door behind her before turning back to lock it.

phoebe started drinking the protein shake as she moved down the porch steps and towards her car.

she unlocked the car door and hopped in, she sat the drink down into one of the cup holders and buckled up before starting up the car and driving out of the driveway, toward the school.

~~~~~~~~~~

at the mystic falls high school, elena, bonnie, and phoebe all stood together, conversing before noticing caroline walk in seeming completely fine and unbothered about what happened the night before.

she was just talking about the sexy suds car wash fundraiser going on tomorrow like everything with damon never happened.

the night before, after phoebe profoundly apologized to bonnie for ditching her, she told her everything that happened with caroline and damon.

with bonnie caught up, the three teens just watched as caroline laughed and handed out flyers.

''unbelievable'' phoebe turned her head back to elena and bonnie.

''it's like nothing happened'' elena added, confused as to why caroline was suddenly unbothered by the fact that damon hurt her.

''she's in denial'' bonnie stated.

the three continued to watch caroline laugh with her fellow cheerleaders.

''i mean, it's caroline, she'll be okay, right?'' phoebe asked her two other best friends, not taking her eyes of caroline, clearly concerned about the blonde's well being.

elena nor bonnie got the chance to answer seeing as stefan salvatore had walked up to the girls, his gaze mostly on elena,''hey''.

phoebe and bonnie did not want to be in the middle of a conversation between the couple, already sensing the tension between them.

"hey, we gotta go, be somewhere right now. but, we'll talk to you later'' phoebe sent elena a small smile, she returned it before her and bonnie walked off, leaving elena and stefan to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~

school went by like that and phoebe was back home when elena called to her that some old guy at the grill where her and stefan were also, thought that he knew stefan, somehow.

and then she called her back to tell her about how stefan came over to the gilbert house with the help of jeremy to cook her dinner whilst telling her a few things about himself.

which was the root of all of their problems currently.

phoebe thought it was romantic as she stood in her own kitchen, making herself a sandwich.

after, the girl plopped down on the couch in with her sandwich and a drink in hand.

she ate while watching movies on netflix, waiting for herself to get tired so she can go to sleep.

after a couple more movies, phoebe finally fell asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~

about an hour went by when phoebe suddenly woke up for some reason.

she sat up, rubbing her eyes, tiredly.

the girl stood from the couch, grabbing the remote from the table in front of her and switching off the TV.

she left the room in darkness, setting the remote down and making her way upstairs to her room.

she opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her, not bothering to turn on the light.

she was already half asleep so no point in waking up.

phoebe climbed into bed and fell almost immediately back to sleep.