𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 + 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 & 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

after bonnie left the dawson household, phoebe decided to get dressed, to go see stefan...for some reason.

it wasn't like she suddenly gained the confidence to tell him about how she felt in a few hours...because she didn't.

anyway, phoebe threw on what she had on earlier.

it was a white tank-top tucked into black ripped jeans.

a black fitted leather jacket covered her arms and she paired it with her black heeled boots.

she then grabbed her purse and left the room.

she let her mother know where she was going and proceeded to make her way downstairs and out the door.

phoebe locked up and moved toward her car.

she unlocked it and hopped in, buckling her seatbelt before starting up the car and driving out of the driveway towards the salvatore house.

~~~~~~~~~~

at the salvatore house, phoebe parked her car and got out.

she walked up to the front door, holding her hand up, ready to knock, but she sighed and stopped herself, wondering if she should really knock on this door.

after a few minutes of debating with herself, phoebe decided to ring the doorbell.

''it's open. come on in''.

confusion came over the teen when she heard an unfamiliar female voice coming from inside the house.

phoebe opened the door and walked in, leaving it cracked.

she walked further in and turned her head, trying to figure out where the unfamiliar voice was and who it came from.

she then turned her head again, coming face to face with a blonde girl stopping a few feet away from her, wrapped in a towel.

her hair was wet, she looked like she had just come out of the shower.

the girl was shocked to say the least when she saw this girl she didn't know wearing the familiar face of someone she knew way back when,"uh, who?"

the dawson teen was just as surprised at the fact that there was an extremely pretty girl there wearing a towel...

surprise left her system and a mixture of sadness and jealousy replaced it, seeing as the blonde girl was here and she knew stefan was here also so something must have happened between them.

but it shouldn't affect her so much since her and stefan aren't even together, right?

phoebe pushed down her feelings and sent the girl a friendly smile,"i'm phoebe" she gestured to herself,"who are you?

''lexi, a friend of stefan's'' the girl introduced herself, her eyes softening at phoebe, reminding her of a friend from a long time ago.

"is he here, by chance?" phoebe asked, already knowing the answer.

''he's in the shower. um, do you wanna wait?''

"un, no, i'm sure i'll see him later'' phoebe nicely declined, trying to keep her feelings at bay.

''okay, well, i'll tell him you stopped by'' lexi smiled at the teen politely, also, trying to hide her shock and urge to run up to the girl and embrace her in a big hug.

''thanks'' phoebe returned the smile, before turning and leaving the house, closing the door behind her.

she let out a shaky sigh, before walking back to her car and leaving.