-𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

PHOEBE AND bonnie walked into the mystic grill together discussing the upcoming founder's party.

very upcoming.

bonnie was frustrated because elena and caroline had ditched her and phoebe for the salvatore brothers, leaving them without anyone to go with to the party.

''caroline is taking damon now. and elena is obviously taking stefan, so what are we going to do?'' bonnie sighed at the fact that she was single, it was struggle for her and phoebe.

well, mostly bonnie, phoebe wasn't really looking a boyfriend at the moment.

maybe she's waiting for the right person.

''then we'll go together. make a girls' thing out of it'' phoebe suggested with a shrug as the two sat down at a table.

''and what i am gonna do when you suddenly find yourself a new hotshot boyfriend and ditch me by the end of the night?'' bonnie asked her friend with a pout.

phoebe sent the bennett girl a look that says 'that will never happen',"oh, come on, bonnie you know there is not a soul in mystic falls that is a male that could ever make me ditch you'' she assured her best friend, with a sweet smile.

''aw, you're sweet'' bonnie chuckled at the dawson of girl's response,''but we should at least make an effort at find some boyfriends'' she raised her eyebrows as she made the comment.

phoebe rolled her eyes with a smile,''there is no one here. i need to go to a city to find me a boyfriend. most guys don't come to a small town, like mystic falls''.

she doubted anyone else boyfriend-material entered the atmosphere of mystic falls other than stefan and damon, and they were taken.

bonnie sucked in a breath, pressing her lips together,"you're probably right, but it wouldn't hurt to try'' she then glanced down at her phone for a second, letting out a sigh and looking back up to phoebe,"it's caroline, she wants to talk. i have to go, but i'll meet you at the founder's party, right?''

phoebe nodded with a soft smile,''yup, looking forward to it'' she tried to sound like she was teasing bonnie but she is actually looking forward to going to the founder's party with her tonight.

bonnie got the joke and gave the teen a look,''mm, okay, see you there. bye, pheebs'' she sent the girl a smile before standing to her feet and leaving.

phoebe returned the smile, watching her friend walk away,''bye, bonnie''.

she watched as bonnie left the grill with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~

at the lockwood mansion, bonnie stood next to phoebe and her mother in the entrance of the house with carol and bill lockwood in front of them.