𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭 + 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 & 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

a little past an hour, phoebe awoke and rubbed her eyes to wake her herself up.

she sat up, looking over at her mother, who was still sleeping.

the girl grabbed her phone from the table and looked at the time, it said 10:05, which is a little after 10, but it was fine.

phoebe just stood from the couch, switching the tv off with the remote before setting it down and making her way upstairs to her room to go get dressed.

she closed the door quietly behind her and switched on the light.

she moved to her closet to quickly pick out a causal outfit; hence the outfit, a white tank-top tucked into black leggings, a button up wool sweater to cover her arms, and her slightly worn-out white nike shoes.

after getting dressed, phoebe made her way to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

she then moved to her dresser, to brush through the mess that is her hair, letting it fall on her back.

phoebe then sprayed the fumes of perfume on herself before grabbing her purse, sliding her phone in it and heading out the room, switching off the light as well.

she closed the door behind her and quietly made her way down the stairs and out the door, closing it gently and quietly, locking it.

she moved down the porch steps, taking a sharp left towards her car in the driveway.

she unlocked the car door, opening it and getting in.

she buckled her seatbelt before starting up the car and driving out of the driveway towards the mystic grill.

~~~~~~~~~~

at the grill, phoebe had been there for a few minutes, and it's apparently where all of her friends were—elena, bonnie, caroline, matt, tyler, etc.

after conversing with elena and bonnie for awhile, phoebe now leaned against a wooden column, watching stefan a few feet away from her playing pool with lexi.

he was actually having a good time, laughing and everything.

damon then walk into phoebe's line of view, glancing at stefan and lexi before turning his head to see the dawson girl, he sent her a small smirk.

phoebe flashed a glare his way, averting her gaze elsewhere, not wanting to talk to damon or even look at him for that matter.

the older salvatore went to stand next to the teen, "stefan smiles. alert the media''.

''well, you haven't exactly given him a lot of reasons to be happy lately'' phoebe responded, with some sass in her tone, averting her eyes back to stefan.

''oh, you're right. poor stefan. persecuted throughout eternity by his depraved brother''.

the dawson girl sighed in boredom of damon's presence behind her.

''does it get tiring being so righteous?'' the man questioned, trying to be humorous.

phoebe obviously didn't find him assuming and scoffed,''humph. it flares up in the presence of psychopaths'' she glanced up to him before moving away.

''ouch. well, consider this psychopath's feelings hurt''.

the teen turned back to him with a eye roll,"whatever. i don't care about your feelings. oh wait, you don't have any'' she then turned back around, once again, facing stefan.