-𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

MORNING ROSE in the town of mystic falls and at the dawson residence, phoebe was still sound asleep before a sudden rush came across her and she softly gasped awake.

the girl inhaled and exhaled, relaxing before her mind recalled the events that occurred the night before.

and not just her friend's sister becoming a vampire.

a smile crept its way to her lips as she thought about  the kiss that her and stefan shared on her porch.

or how she finally confessed her feelings for him.

phoebe chuckled softly, moving her covers back to get out of bed and make her way to the bathroom.

minutes later phoebe exits the bathroom and moves to her closet to pick out an outfit, which was a white v-neck long sleeve shirt, black jeans, a peach-pink colored leather jacket to cover her arms, and black heeled ankle boots.

after she finishes getting dressed and makes her way to her dresser, she looked in the mirror and pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in and let fall down her back.

she fixes it up so it looks somewhat presentable.

phoebe then moves to her nightstand to grab her phone and bag before moving to open the door and walking out, closing the door behind her.

she walked straight downstairs and out the door knowing her mother wouldn't be there.

it's almost become the new normal for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

at the salvatore house, phoebe and elena were standing at the front door waiting to see how vicki donovan's transition was going.

elena decided to be the one to ring the bell, since phoebe didn't want to and she hadn't even mention the kiss shared between her and stefan to the brunette yet, so she would feel awkward if she rang the door bell and stefan answered.

inside the house, damon was walking down the hallway, before he stopped, hearing the door bell.

he sensed it was elena and phoebe.

he smirked coyly to himself, redirecting himself towards the door.

the older salvatore opened the door, receiving a frown from both teens indicating they were not happy to see him at all.

damon just sent them a flirtatious smirk.

they weren't amused.

''is stefan here?'' elena questioned in a stern, harsh tone.

''yep'' damon answered bluntly.

phoebe glared at the man, hard,''and where is he?''

''and good morning to you, little misses we're on a mission''.