𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯 + 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐱

the sun had gone down by now when phoebe made a call to assure her mother that she was at elena's studying for a test.

there was no way she was gonna get her own mother involved in whatever she already had gotten herself into.

the dawson girl was now helping elena clean up the kitchen and family room while jeremy complained.

''maybe we should check in with matt'' he suggested, as elena handed him dishes to put away.

''he'll call when he finds her'' elena assured her little brother, not wanting him wrapped up in anything either.

''well, what are we supposed to do?'' the gilbert boy asked becoming more anxious by the minute, picking up stuff off the floor.

"why don't we wait? we are supposed to wait'' phoebe spoke up, taking some dishes from the table and passing them to jeremy.

''i don't know what's wrong with her'' the boy said, really concerned for his supposedly girlfriend.

phoebe looked at the teen with a sympathetic smile,''she'll be fine, jer. it'll all be fine'' she then walked toward elena, starting to help her out when suddenly the doorbell rang catching the attention of all three teens in the kitchen.

elena and phoebe went to go see who it was, followed by an anxious jeremy.

as soon as elena open the door, she gasped out when she saw it was damon and immediately tried to shut the door with phoebe helping when she saw was going on.

damon stopped the door from closing with his hand, using his supernatural strength to overpower the teens.

the two older teens glared at the man in front of them.

''jeremy, go upstairs'' elena told her brother, not taking eyes off damon.

jeremy obligated and went upstairs.

phoebe and elena continued to glare at the older salvatore.

''you two are afraid of me. i'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess. stefan finally fessed up'' he said taking pleasure in taunting the two girls.

"stay the hell away from us'' phoebe warned him, only giving her more reasons to hate him.

''hey, hey, hey, there's no need to be rude. i'm just looking for stefan. may i come in? oh, wait. of course i can. i've been invited'' damon smirked, walking inside the house with elena and phoebe taking steps back with each step he took forward, before he was in just enough to close the door.

he looked around the house, passing elena and phoebe,"we can cut to the chase if you want. i'm not gonna kill either of you right now. that wouldn't serve my greater agenda'' damon crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the two girls, who haven't said anything since he walked in,''so...where's stefan?" he questioned.

''he's out looking for vicki'' elena snared giving damon a judged look.

''don't look at me with those judgey little eyes'' he walked closer to elena, making phoebe move in front of the girl ready to protect her if she needed it,''girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her''.

elena's back hit the stairwell railing causing phoebe to stop in front of her while damon stopped walking in front of her.

''and did you thank katherine?'' phoebe questioned grabbing damon's attention.

his smile fell and looked at the dawson girl up and down,''mmm'' he stepped back from the two, turning away from them,''got the whole life story, huh?''