𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 + 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

at the gilbert residence, phoebe, elena, and bonnie all stood in the kitchen preparing the takeout food that they ordered for the dinner.

elena had invited stefan over so it was a must for phoebe and bonnie to also be there.

even though the two girls wished to be anywhere else.

''explain it. last night, i'm watching nine-o a commercial break comes on, and i'm like, i bet it's that phone commercial! and sure enough, it's that guy and the girl with the bench, he flies to paris and flies back. they take a picture'' bonnie explained to the two girls, trying to get them to see that she might really be psychic after all.

''oh, come on. that commercial's on a constant loop'' elena pointed out to the girl, not really believing the whole witch/psychic thing.

''fine. well, how about this? today, i'm obsessed with numbers. three numbers. i keep seeing 8, 14 and 22. how weird is that?"

''maybe we should play the lottery'' phoebe joked, laughing a bit making elena join.

bonnie, not so much.

''okay, have you talked to your grams?'' the dawson girl asked.

''she's just gonna say it's because i'm a witch. i don't want to be a witch. do either of you want to be a witch?''

''yeah, no'' "i don't want to be a witch'' both girls responded shaking their heads.

''and you do know putting it in a nice bowl isn't fooling anybody'' phoebe chuckled, she and bonnie watching elena put the takeout into nicer bowls.

''okay, serving spoons. where are the serving spoons?" elena asked no one in particular as she searched everywhere around the kitchen for them.

''middle drawer on your left'' bonnie bluntly stated.

elena furrowed her eyebrows before opening the drawer; hence the serving spoons.

''okay, so you've been in kitchen like a thousand times'' phoebe shrugged off bonnie's predicament like it was just a coincidence as elena picked up the serving spoons.

''yeah, that's it''.

then the doorbell rang indicating that stefan was here.

''okay, he's here. don't be nervous. just be your normal, loving selves'' elena encouraged to the two girls.

phoebe nodded to the encouraging, a pressed smile on her lips, just remembering why she wanted to avoid the salvatore teen.

she stood next to bonnie who didn't say anything while the brunette exhaled kinda nervously going the door for stefan.

as soon as she left, bonnie set the spoon she was holding down on the counter, deciding to try something,''birthday candles'' she declared looking at a drawer in front of her.

phoebe watched this with confusion on what her friend was doing.

the psychic opened the drawer and there were birthday candles.

phoebe's eyebrows furrowed, in suspicion,''okay, i have to admit that was kinda weird".

bonnie scoffed, a strange feeling rising in her chest,''tell me about it''.

~~~~~~~~~~

the deafening silence filled the room that one could hear a pen drop.

the four teens sat around the table, lacking of any conversation, eating their food/moving it around on the plate/taking littles bites.

bonnie and phoebe were sitting beside each other while elena sat in front of bonnie on the other side of the table and stefan at the ending seat.