𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴 + 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

at the high school, in the gymnasium, there was loud music playing and the room was full of hormonal teenagers dancing really closely to each other.

there were also chaperones, but let's be honest, are they really paying attention to a bunch of kids?

caroline, bonnie, and elena were also on the dance floor, having a good time, but also wishing phoebe was there already.

like clockwork, the dawson teen arrives, arm in arm with stefan while damon stood beside them.

while the salvatore brothers went to canvas for the vampire that attacked phoebe earlier.

the teen stood by a table, feeling a little bit paranoid until her friends walked up to her.

a bright smile appeared on the girl's face at the sight of them,"having fun?"

"no, but this took about 2 hours" caroline gestured to her outfit and hair,"so i'm at least staying half of that".

the rest of the girls chuckled at her blonde friend's dramatics.

"what's damon doing here?" bonnie looked past phoebe to see the older salvatore she clearly doesn't like.

phoebe looked back to see damon and stefan standing by each other before coming up with a quick lie and turned back to the girls,"he wanted to come. stefan promised he'll behave".

"so, what is this, like a threesome, now? you and the salvatore brothers?" caroline questioned with a look.

"no, caroline. it's just me and stefan. damon, somehow, roped himself in and now i have to learn how to tolerate him. it's not like i can kill him".

"there's a thought" bonnie raised one eyebrow, picking up her drink.

"mmm. i'll help" caroline added, also picking her drink and clinking it with bonnie's before they took a sip.

phoebe and elena shook their heads, with smiles on their lips at their best friends' antics.

~~~~~~~~~~

after awhile phoebe pulled elena aside to tell her about the attack at her house and the plan they have to get him tonight at the dance.

she felt like she should be warned since he was after her too for some unknown reason.

the girls were now walking back to the table with stefan, to see damon there and bonnie and caroline walking away from the vampire, looking very bothered.

"where did they go?" elena asked the older salvatore.

"i don't know" damon turned to them and shrugged nonchalantly like he did nothing wrong.

"what'd you say to 'em?" stefan questioned, knowing how his brother is and never ending ability to draw people away from him.

phoebe crossed her arms over her chest, awaiting his answer.

"i was perfectly polite" damon stated before turning to phoebe with a sly smile,"phoebe...would you like to dance?"

the teen smiled,"i would love to" she then turned to her boyfriend,"may i have this dance?"