𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 + 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

upstairs in stefan's bedroom, phoebe and stefan made love for the first time.

both of them feeling a lot of things, every step of the way.

good things for sure.

the pair was happy, probably happier than they've ever been, like nothing could come between them.

but unfortunately, some long lived secrets always find a way of coming out.

~~~~~~~~~~

one very short conversation later that ended with stefan leaving to get phoebe a glass of water, she went exploring around his room, with a light smile on her lips.

she was dressed only in her underwear and stefan's shirt.

she went from smelling candles to looking through the old books on the shelves.

and not long after that, phoebe found a picture on the table of...katherine pierce.

the smile immediately disappeared from her lips when she noticed that the girl looked exactly like elena and then her eyes drifted to another picture of someone that looked exactly like her.

under the picture, it said, 'victoria dawson, 1864'.

"what the hell?" phoebe felt betrayed and rushed to leave, leaving her necklace, (the one stefan gave her for her protection), behind.

minutes later, stefan comes back and sees phoebe's necklace and what she found, but the girl was already gone.

on the way driving back home, feeling mixtures of betrayal, anger, and hurt, phoebe had tears in her eyes as she looked ahead at the road through the window shield.

she looked in her rear view mirror for a second, before averting her eyes back to the road, where she then saw a man standing there.

the girl's eyes widened and she gasped out, stomping her foot on the breaks, trying to stop the car, but it was already too late.

phoebe had hit the man and the impact caused the car to flip over various times on the road.

once the collision was over, the car was upside down on the road.

phoebe coughed and gasped out, trying to catch her breath.

the tears now proceeded to stream down her cheeks as her breathing became heavier, her mind going back to the accident she was in a few months ago with elena and her parents.

but that was different.

that was underwater.

this is on a road, and the dawson teen had no idea what to do.

she proceeded to put her hands above her, looking to the side, seeing the man she hit.

he began to uncrack and snap his bones back into place, making phoebe's eyes widened in fear and confusion as she watched the man stand up and began to walk toward the car.

the girl desperately tried to find a way out, but her seat belt was jammed preventing her from going anywhere.

as the man walked closer to the car, phoebe's fear grew and she let out a blood-curling scream.