I-Land Behind (EP 4+5)

(I-Land Behind/ Ep 4)

Seon was laying his head on my lap and taking a nap while I just dazed off.

"Do you wanna arm wrestle?" Jake suddenly asked Sunghoon. "Okay!" Sunghoon agreed. "I'll win anyway! Let's do it" He confidently said and they both stood up. "Come over here" Sunghoon said as they walked over to the table.

I looked over to them to see Jake do a weird pose. What on earth was he doing? "Wait! Wait!" Jake suddenly said and looked at all of us. "He bent his wrist" He complained. "No I didn't!" Sunghoon objected.

"1, 2, 3" Jake quickly counted. My bet's on the Aussie man. "The battle of the century!" Youngbin laughed.

"Ah!! Wait, wait, wait!!" Sunghoon yelled. Aaaand... there goes down Sunghoon. "Ahhh! Ouch!" Sunghoon yelled again. After all this yelling, you'd think Seon would've woken up. But no, I look down at him and he's still out of it.

"Ouch! My arm!" Jake yelled and flopped beside me on the couch. "It really hurts!"

I went upstairs to get a drink and came back down to them going for round 3 already.

"Right here! Now grab and twist!" Heeseung instructed as I slid past Jake and sat in between Seon and Youngbin.

"Loosen up now!" Heeseung kept repeating. "Look at him trying to turn his wrist!" Sunghoon complained. "You can't do that, put it straight" Heeseung said.

"Ready, Set, Go!" Heeseung said as they started battling it out. Next thing I know, Sunghoon won. Aussie boy lost strength, I'm rooting for Elsa. Sunghoon jumped up and immediately started pointing and laughing at Jake.

While Sunghoon and Jake do a round 4, Youngbin challenged me to an arm wrestle. "Okay, letchugo!" I cheered and grabbed his hand.

"If you need you can use two hands" Youngbin teased. "Don't get too cocky" I said. "One, two, three" Geonu counted as we both started to use all our strength.

I was able to keep it decently even between us, until Youngbin started to pull my arm down so I quickly reached up and used two hands. It's not cheating if he said I could. I pulled his arm down to my side and jumped up.

"I win!" I cheered and teased him. "Re-match!" Youngbin said. "I'm not becoming them" I said and pointed to Jake and Sunghoon.

I'm ending my match on a win.

I walked into the workout room and got onto the bicycle thing, but didn't do anything and just watched Jake and Sunghoon battle again. I'm out.

(I-Land Behind EP 5)

"How does Jungwon spin like that?" Geonu asked as they attempted the move from the Representative Dance Unit. "I know right?" EJ said and tried as well.

I watched Sunghoon jump and do it continuously. "Yo Sunghoon!" Geonu laughed. "Easy" Sunghoon said.

"Don't you get dizzy?" Jake asked. "Not really" Sunghoon replied. If you got dizzy easily, and wanted to be a figure skater, you better work on your spin tolerance. "I saw you do something like this before" Jake said and showed him a skater move.

"So you must be good at the 'elephant nose" Geonu said. "Yeah I am" Sunghoon replied. "I can spin 20 times and run over there. I can turn that off" Sunghoon explained.

So can I, but I'm not bragging about it. I watched them for a bit longer before walking off to grab my Ipad and then walking back. Sunghoon was walking perfectly straight to Jake after doing 30 spins. Easy.

I then watched Kyungmin do it from the sidelines. But after doing 30 spins, he kept going. He may have gone insane. "Kyungmin you're done!" I joined the others in shouting.

Kyungmin stopped spinning and did okay at the beginning, until he came stumbling towards me and Sunghoon quickly pulled me out of the way as we all laughed at Kyungmin lying on the floor.

"I'm still spinning..." Kyungmin chuckled.

"Emily should try it" Jake suggested. "I'm good" I said and shook my head. "Why, can you not do it?" Geonu teased.

No, I just hate doing Elephant nose. "Fine, I'll do it!" I said and walked to the center as Jake held his hand out.

"Ready, go!" Geonu said as I started spinning.

...

...

"30!" Geonu finished counting as I calmly stood up straight and walked over to Jake and pushed his hand. "Easy" I said and stood still, and that was when the dizziness hit me.

I fell back and landed on my bottom. "Yeah, easy" Sunghoon teased and helped me up. "Hey, I still did it" I said.

"Whatever you say~" He teased.

I'll get you back Park Sunghoon for teasing me all the time.