I-Land EP 6 (Part 1)

"Everyone, fighting!" Seon said as we all stood in front of the gate as it turned around. We all walked in and turned back around towards I-Land. "I hope I can come back!" Jake said. "Our glorious flags," Jay said as I looked up at everyone's flags.

By the end of this test. 5 of us would be gone and only 7 will remain.

"I'll be back" Jungwon said as the gate started turning again. "Don't be nervous. Let's have fun on stage" Jay said. The gate stopped turning as everyone walked on stage. I was the last one to walk on stage.

This was really my last chance to prove my skills.

—Flashback to I-Land—

"As you all know, only 7 will survive after the 4th test" Zico said as we all stood in a line facing the producers. "Since that's the rule, you have to show your best. Who's doing part 1?" He asked as K raised his hand. "Me"

"Who's doing part 2?" He asked as Heeseung raised his hand. One by one he asked which part each of us were doing. "Now, who's doing part 12?" He asked again as Kyungmin raised his hand. "Even if your part is short, if you can showcase your ability to the fullest in that short amount of time, we are ready to catch it all" Zico said as Kyungmin nodded. "But if you have a longer part and can't interpret that well, then that may work against you" He added.

"We'll make a decision, not just based on this test, but based on all the tests you have done so far in choosing the 3 to eliminate," He said. "Which part do you think is the most important? From my personal experience, I think it's part 5. Jungwon's part. Because part 5 has those solo moves. The parts when you're only seen while everyone else remains, are the most important" Zico added as Jungwon nodded.

We all walked over to each of our positions as I heard the song start playing.

After we finished performing, I stood in a line with everyone as we turned to the producers and awaited our feedback.

"I think overall, Heeseung was very good," Zico started. "Thank you so much" Heeseung said and bowed. "I got the impression that he's such a great dancer, so even doing the same moves, he looks better," He added.

"Emily, did very good as well. She had good facial expressions and showcased strong dance moves just like Heeseung" Doobu said as Zico nodded. "Thank you" I bowed.

"Jungwon, is responsible for the most important part but you didn't show much of an impact" Zico said. "You needed to show charisma and energy from the start. I think the performance for that part doesn't suit Jungwon well" Doobu added. "I'm not saying Jungwon is not good at it, but I think it can be given to someone who's got more depth and charisma" He said as I saw Jungwon give a kind of disappointed nod.

"For part 5, you need to think of it more as a team," Zico said. "Yes, sir" Jungwon nodded.

"How much time do we have?" Heeseung asked as I turned to the clock. "Only 3 days" I said as we all gathered into a circle.

I sat down beside Youngbin as we shared some snacks he snuck in from the kitchen. Seon and K gathered us together so we could talk about switching Jungwon's part. "I'm okay with it" K started. "I think Jungwon's good, but if he doesn't listen to the producers. I don't want him to risk being eliminated by them" I said.

"If you can practice and make the exact changes they asked for, then it would be okay to leave it as is" Seon said "But if you don't feel confident, or if you don't think there's enough time, then it's better to change it" He continued.

"To be honest, when Heeseung did fire, he showed us his charisma" Geonu said. "And when Emily did Cypher, she had good energy and was good at expressing the song" K added. "So if we think about that impact, it would be good for either of them to show that charisma" Geonu continued.