Training Camp (Part 3)

I woke up and stretched out my back from lying on the hard ground for so long. I looked around for the bucket hat that fell off my head and quickly put it on. Jay and Heeseung were still out cold from last night, so I just left them and went inside where I found the others eating.

"And there's the sleeping beast" K teased as I sat down. My eyes were still barely open. "When are the others arriving?" I asked.

"Ah, I think they arrived really early this morning. They're right now downstairs getting tested and changing into other clothes. We're picking roommates later so we need to gather our stuff soon. And wake up Jay and Heeseung" K said and I just nodded.

Me and K were in our room gathering everything into our bags and quickly straightening the room for everyone. "Let's go" K said and handed me my bag as we left the room. Before we gathered downstairs with everyone, I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed my gimbap and threw it into my bag before following K downstairs.

Sunghoon swung open the doors as everyone from Ground was sitting on the floors with their bags waiting for us. "Oh sh-!" I heard someone yell as everyone spun their heads towards us.

"Hello!" Jungwon said as we all gave each other a hug. "Ni-Ki kun! It's been too long" I said as I immediately hugged him.

"E-Chan! It's nice to see you again" He smiled and gave me a big hug back.

"Emily!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Sungchul behind me with his arms wide open. "Sungchul!" I exclaimed and gave him a big hug.

"Finally we can hug again! Youngbin told me you loved the bracelet we made you"

"I still wear it! My lucky charm" I smiled and showed him my wrist that still had the bracelet on it.

"Me and you should be roommates again. I heard there is a room of three, so maybe Youngbin could join us as well"

"Hmm. That's a good idea, where's Youngbin?" I looked around the room before spotting Youngbin with Jake and Jungwon. I immediately ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Young! Bin!" I exclaimed and looked up at him, giving him a smile. He looked back down at me and gave me a smile.

"You should join me and Sungchul in the three person room" I suggested as he started nodding. "I already had that in mind"

"Emily-ah!" Hanbin came over to me with a big smile. "Hanbin! I've missed you" I gave him a hug before letting go and giving Nicholas a hug who followed Hanbin. "I've missed you too Nicholas"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around to see EJ and Seon behind me. "Emily, it's been a few days," Seon said and gave me a smile. "Ah Seon, nice to see you again" I gave him a small hug before pulling away and giving EJ a small hug as well.

It was still so awkward with them because of what they told me, but I couldn't let them know that. After I hugged them I gave them an awkward smile before walking over to Sunoo and Jaebeom. "Sunoo!" I cheered and gave him a hug.

"We're finally back together again! We missed you" Jaebeom said and gave me a hug after Sunoo.

"Emily-ah" Taeyong said from beside me before I gave him a hug. "Taeyong, it's been too long"

"We've been missing you in Ground. We haven't had a full leader since you left"

"I bet you guys did just fine" I let go of Taeyong and he patted me on the shoulder. "Who's hat and hoodie?" He asked as I gave a quick glance of my clothes.

"Ah, last night we went outside and watched the stars with each other. Jay made me wear his hoodie because it got cold and he said I could wear his hat as well"