Special Chapter

Since I have no motivation to watch I-Land and then copy it down onto this story. I've decided to give a special Chapter, just as a filler while I take time and work on the next part. AKA, my laziness has gotten the best of me.

[The year 2017, February 10. Okayama, Japan]

Today was my 14th birthday and I was already running late to my dance workshop. "Come on, move faster!" I said to myself as I ran down the streets of Japan. Mr. Nishimura finally is letting me lead a workshop with Konon and I'm already late.

Of course my alarm randomly turns off the day I can lead and the day of my birthday. Everything is already off to a rocky start. As soon as I got to the building, I slowed down to a fast walk and quickly walked to the practice room. Whenever I walked in, it was pitch dark and no one was there.

"What the? Didn't Uncle say I could work today?" I whispered and quickly looked at my phone. No notifications

"I'll just ask Riki kun if he wants to go get Ramyeon then" I said and turned around to walk out the door when the lights flickered on.

"Surprise!!" I heard a lot of people yell. "What the f–?!" I shouted and turned around to see everyone from the studio.

"We surprised you, right?" Riki started asking as he ran over to me. "How did you guys plan this?" I asked.

"I planned it! I took your phone, turned off your alarm and had everyone set all this up!" Riki exclaimed.

"Wow, this is unexpected" I gasped in amazement as Konon came over to me and gave me a hug. "Happy Birthday E-Chan!" She cheered

After her, Sola came running up to me to give me a hug. "You're staying over tonight. Right?" She asked. "Sola, her father should be returning home tonight" Riki's mom said as Sola pouted.

"That's still happening, right?" She asked and turned towards me. "I hope," I lightly chuckled.

My father has been in Germany for the past month and my mother has been in Italy for the last week. My father planned to return today for my birthday, but I had low hopes for that.

"Anyway, whenever Riki brought up the idea for your birthday we just had to do it" She smiled and led me over to the small table they set up with snacks and a few presents from everyone.

"Open mine first!" Riki exclaimed and grabbed a box from the table. "No! Open mine" Sola whined and grabbed a small box as well.

"I can open both of yours at the same time" I smiled and took their presents.

I loved the Nishimura's and I knew they loved me. Konon looked up to me as an older sister figure and I saw all of them as my little siblings.

I sat on the ground as I opened Riki's with my right hand and Sola's with my left. It was hard to open them with one hand, so they ended up opening them for me. Sola showed me her small box that had a cute beaded bracelet she created just for me. Riki showed me a box with a jacket that matched his and a SHINee album.

"Whoa! I love them" I exclaimed and gave them both a smile. "Wear the jacket!" Riki said and held it up. "Wear my bracelet!" Sola exclaimed and started to put the bracelet on me.

After she finished putting it on, I put on the jacket and stood up. "You're looking good kid. Why don't you open the rest after you blow out some candles" Mr. Nishimura said to me as I nodded and stood in front of the cake with candles as someone turned down the lights and he lit them up.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear E-Chan~ Happy Birthday to you" Everyone sang as I blew out my candles and someone turned the lights back on.