I-Land ep 5 (Part 2)

Me and Jungwon were laying on his bed, taking a nap when I heard Youngbin and K laughing. I opened my eyes to see them filming Jungwon beside me. "What are you doing?" Jungwon asked as he put his hand in front of the camera.

"You were popping hard," Youngbin said as he turned off the Ipad. "Was I doing popping?" He asked as everyone laughed. "Was I?" Jungwon asked again. "She kept doing it as well" Youngbin laughed as they reviewed the footage he took. "You were both doing this with your hands" Sunghoon said as he started flopping his hand back and forth.

"This is legendary!" Youngbin said as he showed us the footage. Jungwon was popping and I could see myself doing some as well from beside him. Me and Jungwon laughed at each other as we laid back down.

"I-Landers, please come to the lobby" The voice said as I ran downstairs. I slept a bit too hard and was going to be late for the reveal of the next test.

"Congratulations to the I-Landers who survived until now" The voice said as I turned the corner and ran to my seat. Everyone was clapping and stopped to laugh at me quickly sitting down. "From now on, we'll reveal the fourth test of the I-land"

The Final 13.

"Final 13?" I asked as we all looked around at each other confused. "This test will decide the Final 13 members. That 13 people will go on to the final competition for the debut" The voice continued.

"Now if you get eliminated, then it's forever gone" Jungwon said. "But why 13?" I asked. "They must be pulling a twist," He replied.

"This test won't take the original joint responsibility process. Through the choice of I-Landers, producers, and the world, we will determine the final 13 people who will be eligible to continue on the competition for the debut" The voice said.

"The world?" I asked as I tilted my head. If we're going to throw global votes into this, I could be eliminated. I have no idea how the viewers feel about me being here.

"The I-Landers who will be eliminated by this test will be 2 by the I-Landers choice and 3 by the Producers' choice. So, a total of 5 I-Landers will be eliminated"

"So 7 will be staying," I heard someone say. "We just really have to please the Producers' for this test" I said.

"The 5 people who got eliminated, will have to wait on the global votes with the Grounders" The voice said.

"Then for the Grounders, they can only survive by the Global Votes?" Jungwon asked. "This is so nerve racking," I said.

"From now on, we'll reveal the test song for the Final 13 test" The voice said as the video feed popped up.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as the song started playing. It was an original just for us I-Landers. "Is that an original song for us" Jungwon excitedly asked.

We were all gasping excitedly as we watched the dance. Then I watched part 5 get a dance break. I needed to aim for that part. After the song ended we all clapped. "This is awesome" Geonu said.

"The thing is, this isn't a test where our team score determines the number of disqualified so we should focus on each of our strengths and do well" Seon said. "Part 1 is long," Someone said as I read the lines.

I was gunning for Part 1, 4 or 5. I felt I could do those the best. "Part 1 is hard. They have to dance really well" Youngbin said.

"Well... I haven't been center yet, and looking at the dance, it's the style I like" K said. "K hyung spoke up about wanting to do part 1, but is there anyone else who wants to do it?" Seon said as he looked around at everyone. "Then those who want to do part 1 raise your hand" He said as I shot my hand up.