I-Land EP 11 (Part 5)

"Flame On unit with explosion concept and its strong dancers. I look forward to seeing their powerful performance"

"Hello! We're the Flame On unit" They all said together. "When you entered, you already seemed very into it" Bang PD said. "Yes, we are" Daniel replied. "K, as the leader Sunghoon left, you took over as the leader when the team was in danger?" Bang PD asked.

"Although I did take on the leader role, everyone acted as a leader too." K said. "Ni-Ki. Are you ready?" Doobu asked. "I am this time" Ni-Ki replied. "I personally think it's time for you to shine" Doobu finished.

"As much as you are immersed, show us a good performance" Bang PD said.

"Flame On unit, please prepare for the stage"

"This will be legendary" Sunghoon said. "They're going to light the stage on fire" I said.

"The producers will eliminate one person during this third test. To decide who will perform in the final stage, let the performance of 'Flame On' begin"

"They're going to do amazing" I smiled as I watched them appear back on screen.

"The end of the test"

"Ni-Ki and K really blew up the stage!" I exclaimed. "3 minutes just flew by" Jungwon said.

"You did really well. Really well!" Bang PD said. "Thank you!" They said and bowed. "You really destroyed the stage. I felt like I was watching pros. This is how a performance should be. I could tell you came to burn the stage. It was really great" Bang PD added.

"K! I said before that I always look forward to seeing you, but then get disappointed. You were awesome today! That side of you that I really like really came through today" Bang PD complimented.

"Thank you!" K said and bowed. "Ni-Ki! I'm just happy! You proved yourself last week and now..." Bang PD trailed off and then gave him a thumbs up. Ni-Ki did so well, Bang PD has no words for it. "This move!" Bang PD said and showed the move. "Do that again"

Ni-Ki did it again for the producers. Ni-Ki should credit me because I told him to do that move. "That was killer" Bang PD smiled. "Ni-Ki. I think you can get the badge now!" Doobu said.

"Really?" Sung Deuk asked. "I can't make any promises though" Doobu laughed. "Daniel, I'm happy for you. The problem isn't on how many parts you have. When you said 'ooh ooh baby' in the beginning. I just knew it. I knew you knew what you were to do here. I think you really showed it" Bang PD said.

"Thank you!" Daniel smiled. "Hanbin. All five of you did well and you did well too, but whenever you came on, you suddenly stood out from the group" Bang PD said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked as Jungwon shrugged. "I thought him standing out would be good" I said.

"Because you stood out in singing... I wondered why you sang like that and wished it'd have been better" Bang PD added. "Got it" Hanbin nodded. "Every time the song changes, I want to see a different Hanbin but you're always the same you. So I thought that was unfortunate especially for this performance" Wonderkid added.

"You all did really great!" Bang PD finished off. "Thank you!" They said together and bowed.

I watched them walk towards the gate, as I stood up to greet them. I felt uneasy for Hanbin because of his feedback. I don't understand why they dislike how Hanbin's vocals stand out more than the others. It just means he has a unique voice compared to all of us and it was pleasant to hear.

"You did great" Sunoo clapped as they walked out of the gate. "You did amazing" I said and hugged Hanbin. "I'm nervous, what do I do?" Hanbin sighed and hugged me and Sunoo. "No, you did really well" Sunoo reassured.