I-Land EP 12 (Part 7)

After getting on my I-Land uniform and the stylist finished curling my hair, I started to walk back to the video room so I could watch the clips before performing again. While walking back, I accidentally ran into someone.

"Ah, sorry" I mumbled and bowed before looking at their face. Well crap. "Don't worry about it Emily. Get going" My mother said and walked around me. Did she just call me Emily? I thought that name was dead to her. Oh wow.

"Sorry again!" I shouted after her before running back to the room again. "You're late" K teased as I sat beside Jay. "I know, they took forever to curl my hair," I said. "It looks cute" Jay smiled and messed with my curls.

"What have I missed?" I asked and turned to the TV. "The others are walking to I-Land right now," Sunoo said.

-

I was standing off to the side watching the boys practice once again. K had wanted me to watch the rehearsal and give corrections. "K can you do that again?" I asked as he nodded, suddenly I heard a noise and the egg lit up.

"What's that?" Sunghoon asked as we all stared at the egg. "All of a sudden?" Jungwon asked. "Someone... Someone must be here" Sunghoon said. "Is it Sung Deuk?" I asked.

The egg started to turned towards us as I held onto Jay and Jungwon and watched it turn. "No way!" I screamed and immediately ran to the door. Daniel and Ni-Ki were right behind me as I flung the door open and ran towards Sungchul and Youngbin.

Sungchul held his arms wide open as I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him. "No way!" I shouted again. "We're here!" Youngbin cheered and hugged me as soon as Sungchul let me go.

"Emily!" I heard Hanbin shout. I immediately turned around and ran into his arms. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "E-Chan!" Ta-Ki cheered and gave me a hug after Hanbin let go. "Ta-Ki!" I cried and hugged him tight.

"03z are back together!" Sunoo cheered with me and Sungchul. "Emily!" Taeyong and Jaebeom shouted from behind us. "You guys!" I cried and gave them a big hug.

"Jimin!" I cheered and pulled him into the hug. "We missed you so much!" Jimin said. "Where's Seon?" I asked. Jaebeom pointed to Seon talking with Heeseung.

"Seonie!" I cheered and ran into his arms. "It's been too long!" He smiled and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much" I said. "I can promise you, I missed you more" He chuckled.

"Do I not get a hug?" EJ asked behind me. "Of course," I said and gave him a hug. "We're finally back together again" He laughed. "Grounders forever" I said and gave him a high-five.

I turned back to Seon as he wrapped his arm around me. "Are we performing all together?" K asked.

"I-Landers, please prepare to perform 'Into the I-Land' with the 13 contestants for the live broadcast performance."

"Are you serious?" I asked Seon and started jumping as he gave me a nod and laughed. "We knew when we came" He laughed. "Really? I really wanted to do this" Daniel cheered.

"I was thinking what if we did 'Into the I-Land', but it came true" Jay said. "I'm so happy that all 23 of us are together again!" Daniel cheered.

"I was so happy. I couldn't believe we got to see everyone again in I-Land. I was super excited to perform with everyone again, it was like a dream come true.

-

I walked with Sungchul and Youngbin as we walked upstairs. "That room is for 1-4th place" Daniel pointed out. Sungchul and Youngbin followed me into my room and as soon as they saw my rank 2 bed, they immediately leaped onto it.