I-Land EP 12 (Part 3)

[Mid-Point evaluation day for the Final Test]

"It feels like you guys are just glossing over things" Sung Deuk said. "You're not doing it powerfully, and the moves aren't exact" He added.

"Guys, this is going to be a live show. You guys should have some tension" Doobu said. "This is really the last test, and we don't know about the result! We'll only have 8 people remaining in the end. The two who go home will regret it, thinking I should've shown more. But that's going to be useless! I really want you to not forget that this is the final performance" Sung Deuk lectured.

"Yes!" We all responded. "Prepare Well. Work hard!" Sung Deuk cheered. "Thank you so much!" We bowed. They started to prepare to leave before Jay stopped them. "Director" Jay said.

"Director!" He said louder. "Yes?" Sung Deuk asked. "We have something to deliver to you. Could you wait for just a second?" Jay asked. "You are delivering something? What do you mean by that?" Doobu asked.

Jay grabbed my hand as we both ran out of the practice room. We went to the lounge and grabbed the cards we made. "I'll carry Doobu's" I said and grabbed Doobu's as we walked back into the practice room.

"What is that?" Sung Deuk asked. I bowed and handed my card to Doobu and quickly walked back to the other I-Landers. "We all wrote messages for you" Jay said.

Me and Ni-Ki spent a lot of time trying to perfect our caricatures. I drew Doobu as tofu. I thought it was cute.

TO DOOBU: I hope you like the drawing! I spent a lot of time trying to perfect it, so I hope you enjoy Tofu Doobu. You're a really respectable producer and I hope we can continue working in the future. By far, you are my favorite director, but don't tell Sung Deuk. Thank you for working on I-Land and helping us along the way!

TO SUNG DEUK: You're really good at being our director, and I respect you a lot. You've been helping me since I was a trainee and you're helping me once again on I-Land. Hopefully I'll be able to make you proud and debut so we can continue working together in the future. Thank you for all you've done!

"I can't remember the last time I received something like this. Thank you. I'll read every word carefully. But..." He started before turning to Doobu. "He's crying! He's crying!" He teased and pointed to Doobu. "Stop that!" Doobu laughed.

"Take a picture of us!" Doobu said and handed me his phone. The grip of the phone was amazing. "One, two, three" Ni-Ki counted as I snapped a picture of them. Before Doobu grabbed his phone, I flipped the camera and took a selfie of all the I-Landers in frame.

Doobu grabbed his phone from me as they waved and walked out the practice room. "Did you take a selfie with Doobu's phone?" Daniel asked. "Yeah I got me, Ni-Ki, Jay, Jake and Heeseung in frame" I laughed.

"The producers work hard just like us, so we had to thank them. Making the cards was the best thing to do. Thank you Producers!"

"I-Landers, come to the item room"

I walked out of the pantry and followed behind the I-Landers to the item room. "Wow, what is it?" I heard Jungwon gasp. "Wow, that doll is so cute!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Wow, what's all this?" Sunoo asked. I looked through the windows and saw a giant teddy bear. "Move out of my way!" I shouted and immediately ran to the teddy bear.

I laid on the teddy bear and snuggled as the I-Landers looked around. I tried to think of ideas for my PR video but none came to mind. K had 60 seconds. Me and Ni-Ki had 50 seconds. Sunoo had 40 seconds and the rest only had 30 seconds.