I-Land EP 10 (Part 2)

I performed with all the energy I could muster up and went full out to impress Seventeen. By the end, almost every muscle in my body hurt, but it doesn't matter because Seventeen watched me dance amazingly.

"They all had great energy. It was great energy" Jun said. "Ni-Ki, I really felt charisma in your gaze this time. So I was really focusing on you" The8 said.

"I know I'm supposed to stay quiet, but Emily did really well. She had tons of energy and I could feel her passion" DK said. "Okay, now be quiet and wait your turn. The choreography for Hit is difficult and you guys had such little time, so its amazing you got this far" Hoshi said.

"Thank you so much" We all said together and bowed. "Now team Pretty U, come on out!" Hoshi cheered. "Team Pretty U, we'll focus on your facial expressions" He added as I watched the Pretty U team step out to the center.

-

"Amazing!" Seventeen clapped after their performance. "Ta-Ki you did a good job with ease!" Dino said. "I love it!" Jun exclaimed. "Encore! Please do it one more time" Hoshi begged.

Ta-Ki did his part again and it was super cute and you just couldn't help but smile. "So we're now done watching you all dance" Hoshi said. "But do you guys know the nano dance?" He asked.

"There's something called Nano Dance and we'll show you what it is" Hoshi said as he and The8 walked to the middle. "From here, one person by person" Hoshi explained as he showed an example. "All together at first, and then go like this" He said.

"When you're done, the next person will do the same" He added. "Do it brightly!" Jun cheered. The Pretty U stepped out first. "Okay, turn on the music!"

"Let's start with Jungwon" Hoshi said and pointed to him. Jungwon started to dance and it was funny to watch him do this dance all brightly. "And Sunoo!" Hoshi exclaimed as Sunoo started his Nano Dance. "Sunoo's bright like the sun!" I said.

"Go!" Hoshi said as Jake started to dance with an awkward smile and he was acting so shy, it was adorable. "Now, Sunghoon!" Hoshi said. I laughed at Sunghoon's strong dance and his smile. "His smile is so pretty," Hoshi said.

Whenever Ta-Ki started to dance, Seventeen was immediately dragged in by his cuteness. "The maknae!" Dino shouted as Daniel started to dance. Daniel's smile was the brightest of them all.

"What should I do? I can't..." Heeseung laughed. "I can't do this" He said. "Team Hit, are you ready?" Hoshi asked as we walked to the middle. "Yes" we said. "With a louder voice, are you ready!" Hoshi shouted. "Yes!" We all shouted louder. I stood in between Jay and Ni-Ki.

"Okay, then here we go. Music start!" Hoshi said as Hanbin started his dance. I was watching Heeseung dance whenever he started to dance randomly, making us all laugh. Jay went next and as he danced with his arms out, almost smacked me. "I'm smacking you" I mumbled under my breath as I watched him finish his dance.

"Emily!" Seungkwan cheered as I started to dance. As I held my hands out and danced, I noticed Jay was close enough for me to hit him, so I stretched my arm out farther and bopped him in the chin as everyone, including Seventeen started to laugh. After my dance, Jay bopped me in the chin for payback.

"Ni-Ki, Ni-Ki!" Seventeen cheered as he started his dance. Ni-Ki danced so powerfully and he always had a burning passion in his gaze, which made him look super cool. Whenever it was K's turn, he danced well as well. No wonder he and Ni-Ki were I-Land's top dancers. "I love how Heeseung just carried on even after making a mistake," Hoshi commented.

"That was really great" Dino added. "Jay's exactly like Jun!" Hoshi pointed out. "I think you guy's dance similarly as well" He added. "Can you guys dance Hit together?" Hoshi asked.