I-Land EP 11 (Part 4)

[D-Day] (Her outfit)

Today was D-Day and I was nervous

Today was D-Day and I was nervous. I wanted to be able to last for another test in I-Land without being on the brink of elimination. I walked over to my rank 4 chair and sat down. I really wanted to be Top 4 again.

Everyone was stretching and warming up their vocals when I heard Jay from beside me. I turned to look at him and tried to cover up my laugh. Everyone was practicing their dance, but I was practicing my facial expressions to show the emotion of this song.

"Less than a minute left. Let's not be nervous" I heard Jungwon say. "Chamber 5, no regrets!" Heeseung shouted. Chamber 5 got together as Jay grabbed my hand and led me over to Flame On.

"Let's really explode" Daniel said. "Hwaiting, let's go hwaiting!" K cheered. "Hwaiting!" We all cheered together. "Let's all return to I-Land" I said. Jay gave me a hug before letting me go.

I turned back to the clock to see it hit zero. The third test has finally arrived. I walked back to my seat with Jay as we both sat down and turned towards the screen.

"A survival game that the whole world is watching, I-Land. I-Land Part 2 that started out with 13 participants. After going through two tests, one by the producer's choice and one by the global choice, two were eliminated and now 11 are remaining at I-Land. Tonight, by the producer's choice, their rankings will change. Top 8 I-Landers, please turn in your badges"

I unpinned my badge and stood up. I walked over to the badge place and gently placed it back in place. I was going to return back to I-Land and get this badge again. I turned around with Sunoo to walk back to our seats when I saw Heeseung sit down in the number 1 spot.

Sunoo started laughing as Heeseung quickly stood up and moved to his seat. "Oh what, I'm sorry" Heeseung said and sat down. "Heeseung, you're not first place~" K teased.

"He sat there out of habit" Sunghoon said. "I was surprised by how natural you were" Sunoo said and sat down.

"Also, the person who the producers choose for eleventh place will leave I-Land forever. Now, let the concept test begin. The first unit is..."

"It is Chamber 5 unit?" Jungwon said. "Flame one" K said.

"Say Yes, soloist"

Everyone clapped for me as Jay and Ni-Ki gave me a hug. "Go rock that stage E-Chan" Ni-Ki cheered. It was my first time going onto stage alone, so I was even more nervous. I walked into the gate and turned around to all the I-Landers as they waved to me. I gave them a wave back as I disappeared into the gate.

I watched the gate turn as the stage appeared into view. You could hear my heels clacking as I walked down the stairs and towards the center before being handed a mic. "Hello" I said and bowed.

"So, you're the soloist for this test?" Bang PD asked as I nodded. "That must be a lot of pressure on you, how have you been preparing?" He asked.

"Ah, I've been practicing my vocal range a lot and improving my facial expressions to bring this performance to life" I explained as they nodded. "I hope you do a good job" Bang PD said.