Chapter 1

Zou Yan found that things were not quite right now.

She was sitting on a futon in a quaint, fairy-like room, wearing a green dress, with her hands forming lotus prints, as if she was practicing.

...But didn't she work overtime last night to modify the design draft and fell asleep on the bed without even taking a shower after returning home? This hand is too white and tender, not quite like hers. He was studying the slender hand on his knee, and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Tuk Tuk Tuk"

Zou Yan's heart jumped, hesitated to get up, prepared for three breaths, and opened the door.

Standing outside the door was an elder brother who looked more than 30, wearing a gray-green Taoist robe, Qingjun out of the dust, and smiled at her: "Sister Liao, Master is calling you to Zhuqu Youpu."

Zou Yan: Junior Sister Liao? Master? Bamboo Qu You Pu? What's all this, if it's a traversal, why is there no memory, why is there no novice guide? what! dying!

"Um... brother?" Zou Yan asked tentatively.

The elder brother said very kindly: "Sister sister is nervous? It doesn't matter, the master just told you a few words, hurry up." After he finished speaking, Zou Yan quickly called out senior brother again.

With questions on the face of the big brother, Zou Yan bit his scalp and asked: "Brother, can you take me there?" There is no map. How can no one take her to find a place? !

The big brother didn't have any doubts, and led her over very easily.

"Sister Liao, you don't have to worry too much. Our Qinggutian is not more important than other places, and we don't value those."

Zou Yan followed behind to make a listening statement, and occasionally nodded when he was taught. In fact, his heart was full of questions. He didn't understand anything, he couldn't understand a word!

There are some disciples who are also wearing Tsing Yi on the road. When they see them, they will often smile and nod. Occasionally, there are those who say hello, called Senior Sister Liao and Senior Brother Su. There is also a shorter boy, wearing a simpler robe, called Senior Sister Liao. Zou Yan walked all the way, observing the people around him and the flowers and plants he didn't know, and quickly took out a few key words in his mind-soul wear, immortality, martial art.

To die to die, her major is painting, not acting! What are you going to do now? Will you suffer any terrible things if you wear them?

Without letting her think about it for too long, Senior Brother Su sent her out of a sea of ​​bamboo, motioned her to go in, and then walked away in a chic dress.

Zou Yan had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue on, and entered a small road in the bamboo sea. Everywhere along the road, there would be bamboo-like doors like archways. After nine consecutive gates, he saw a bamboo building inside. Small hall.

There is no plaque. Wait, how can we not hang the plaque? So is this Zhuqu Youpu? She wandered outside the door for a while, and someone in the room said, "Stop the goose, why don't you come in."

Oh, it's here. And she can now draw a conclusion that her body is Liao and Tingyan. Zou Yan walked in and saw a young man in his twenties turning around, looking at her kindly and lovingly.

Zou Yan: "...Master." Is it so young? true and false?

Young man: "I have been in my teacher's school for three months. Why are you still so restrained? As a teacher, you have said that you are like my biological daughter, so you can treat me as a father. You don't need to see outside."