Part 40

~Provisional License Exam Time!!~

Y/N POV

Provisional License Exam Time!!:

After Passing the First Round:

The first half of the provisional license exam was done and only 100 students advanced to the second round, which included my whole class. Everyone cheered and celebrated the achievement.

After we all calmed down, everyone was back into the Ante Room and waited for Mera's next instructions.

"Alright. Now, for the 100 of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen." An announcer said and we all did as told.

The screen was showing the test arena. Suddenly, it started to blow up everywhere, shocking all the students.

'Dang, they really blew up the place...Maybe we're doing a rescue type of thing?'

"There's only one more round to the exam. The goal is simple: undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in these disaster areas." Mera announced.

'Okay, so save innocent bystanders. That shouldn't be too hard...But I feel like there's more to this. It couldn't be that simple...Could it?'

"Use this time to show us how you will carry out successful rescue procedures once you receive your provisional hero licenses. Treat this as though it were the real thing." Mera said.

Random people started coming out of the disaster sites, all of different sizes.

"These specialists have been trained as professional 'persons in need of rescue.' They are very popular." Mera explained.

"Introducing the 'Help Us Company,' also known as HUC for short." An advertisement showed up.

" An advertisement showed up

'Wow. So they're like actors, but they only act as bystanders for stuff like this. What an interesting job to have...'

"The HUC bystanders have dressed up like injured victims and will be located throughout the disaster site.