Part 6

(A/N)- Here's a photo with tons of emotions in it :D

~Field Trip to U.S.J.~

Y/N POV

The Morning

Start of Homeroom Class

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Uncle Zawa explained.

"Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero asked.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, and stuff like that." Uncle Zawa explained.

Everyone started to get excited and have a bit of side talk while I just daydreamed a bit.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." Uncle Zawa continued explaining.

He pressed a button on a remote control that opened up the compartment of where all our costumes were at.

"...But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." Uncle Zawa explained and then started to walk away.

Everyone went to go get ready and then we went to the front of the school to get on the bus.

"Hey Izukie!" I said, running up to him.

"Hi pup! You're not wearing your costume too?" Izukie asked after giving me a quick hug.

"Yeah, it kinda got ruined during our match with Katsuki, haha." I explained as I rubbed my neck.

"Y/N? Deku? Why are you two wearing your PE clothes?" Kirby asked as she ran up to us. "Where are your costumes at?"

"You saw it after the combat training. It was kinda trashed. I'm still waiting on the support company to fix it up." Izuku explained.

"Same here." I said, laughing a bit.

Then a whistle blew. I looked over to see (Ii)dad who blew the whistle.

"Gather around, Class 1-A!!" (Ii)dad yelled. "Using your student numbers, form two neat lines, so we can load the bus efficiently."

"Wow, Iida's really kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" I said. They both agreed.

We all got into the bus and sat down. I ended up sitting between Kirishima and Tsu. Soon, we were on the road.

"The bus' open layout ruined my boarding strategy." (Ii)dad said in disappointment.

"Iida, you really need to chill." Mina said in the most non-offensive way possible.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say..." Tsu started to say. She looked at both Izuku and I. "About you two, actually." She said. Both Izuku and I were confused.