Part 14

~UA Sports Festival~

Y/N POV

The UA Sports Festival:

Recap: We had finished the Cavalry Battle and got in 1st place. It was time for the 1 v 1 battle tournament for the top 4 teams. Izuku and Shinsou's battle was first, in which Izuku won. Todo versus Sero, Todo won by a landslide. Kami versus Shiozaki (from Class 1-B), Shiozaki won. Now was time for my first match...with Iida...

4th Match- Y/N Bakugou vs Tenya Iida

In the Arena:

I headed to the entry of my door and walked into the ring, where I saw Iida. Iida was not my friend right now, he was a competitor and I  was gonna give him all I got.

"Let's keep pumping out these hits and move on! Time for the fourth match! Get ready to watch two new players duke it out!" Uncle Mic  presented.

The audience roared loud.

"He's the kid with engines in his legs! Tenya Iida from the hero course! Versus...an extremely powerful girl with more than one Quirk! She's gotten first place with both the obstacle course and the cavalry battle with barely any effort! It's Y/N Bakugou, also from the hero course!! Now, let's begin the 4th round!" Uncle Mic presented us.

We both looked at each other and nodded as a sign of respect.

Iida immediately started to charge at me. I stood still and waited for my attacker to come my way.

"What is Y/N doing?! She's gonna get charged at!!" Uncle Mic yelled in confusion.

Once he got close enough, I made an explosion to lift me up in the air, doing a little in-the-air cartwheel, to get behind him.

As I was still in the air, I made another explosion to get him off-balanced and push him forward.

I landed perfectly after and saw that my plan had worked. He was wobbling as he was running. I used my air manipulation to help him with a blast of wind to speed up to the end of the ring. In a couple of seconds, he was out.

"Iida is out of bounds! Y/N advances to the second round!" Auntie Midnight announced.

I ran over to him to help him up because he fell over.

"Wowzers! Y/N has defeated Iida without him even getting a hit at her!" Uncle Mic yelled.

"Good job, Iida! Sorry about the whole tripping thing! I knew I couldn't just use my air manipulation to push you out if you were still  steady on your feet!" I said as I held my hand out for him.

He accepted it and stood up.

"It's alright, Y/N. You were a very worthy opponent. I just wish I could've done better." Ii(dad) said disappointedly.