Part 27

(WARNING!!: Violence, Blood)

~Training Camp!!~

Y/N POV

Training Camp- Day 2

In the Morning

5:30AM:

Everyone was currently outside all tired and barely awake. We were all in our PE outfits, some people with bed hair. I did my hair so it was at least out of my face (it could be tied up, pinned back, whatever you'd like :D).

 I did my hair so it was at least out of my face (it could be tied up, pinned back, whatever you'd like :D)

"Good morning, class.

Today, we will begin training camp starting with increasing your strengths.

Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness." Uncle Zawa explained.

"Proceed carefully. Look alive, Bakugou." He said before throwing a baseball to Katsuki. "Try throwing that for me."

"Yeah sure. Like in the fitness test." Katsuki said as he looked at the ball.

"That's right. When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you improved." Uncle Zawa said.

"Oh, I get it! We're checking our progress." Mina said.

"A lot has happened to us in the last three months. Maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!" Sero said.

"Come on! Get it, Bakugou!!" Kiri cheered.

"I've got this. No one blink. DIE!!" Katsuki said as he threw the ball.

"That was 709.6 meters." Uncle Zawa said as he showed his phone.

I noticed Katsuki's expression changed from confident and angry to confused and angry. I was pretty shocked too and so was the rest of the class.

"That's it. Kinda disappointing." Sero said.