Part 20

WARNING (PLEASE READ): This chapter contains blood, violence, creepiness, and more. If you are not comfortable with these topics, please don't read this chapter. Thank you <3

~Internships~

~Internships~

Y/N POV

Hero Internship with Gran Torino

After Breakfast:

After we finished breakfast, Izuku and Gran Torino decided to keep training for a little while longer.

I would've trained too but I decided to let Gran Torino have his time to "teach" Izuku how to control his Quirk better.

Anyways, it left me to just do whatever in the room I was staying in.

I played on my phone and pretty much did some light workouts and possibly...made some Tiktoks. But now, I was finally able to get in some action.

We were now outside the apartment in our hero costumes.

"Hope you both are ready. We're going out to fight some villains." Gran Torino said with his cane in the air.

"Yay!!" I said as I jumped in excitement.

"Huh? What?! Just like that?" Izuku asked in confusion and panic.

Gran Torino started walking and we followed soon after.

"If you're only fighting against me, you'll be in trouble when you come across someone who's the complete opposite. The key is to let you guys get experience with different types of villains and situations. This is an internship, after all. You really shouldn't be surprised by it." Gran Torino explained.

"I get what you're saying, and I totally agree. I just think I need more time to prepare myself." Izuku explained.

I rubbed his shoulder in comfort.

"From what I've heard, you've already both been in combat with real villains. You'll be just fine, we're not going after anyone that big." Gran Torino said.

He stopped walking and we did the same.

"And it won't do us any good hanging around here." Gran Torino said as he signaled for a taxi.

A taxi pulled up soon after his signal. We got into the car and the taxi driver started driving towards whatever destination Gran Torino told him to.

"Because of the small population in this area, the crime rate is low. That's why there are so many hero agencies in urban areas, there's a lot more crime there. The higher the population density, the more trouble you'll find. Now, in Shibuya, we'll have plenty of small fights to break up, I guarantee." Gran Torino explained.

I nodded in agreement.

"Wait, you mean we're going to Shibuya in Tokyo?! I'm not, uh, sure my hero costume's hip enough." Izuku said in a bit of embarrassment.