Part 26

~Training Camp!~

~Training Camp!~

Y/N POV

Back to School

First Semester Over

Summer Break

Outside with Uncle Zawa:

Even though summer break had just begun, we were called back to school for the training camp we were supposed to go to.

I had all my stuff packed and it was already on the bus.

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA High, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin.

However...Don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes-in-making.

At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become 'Plus Ultra!" Uncle Zawa explained.

"Yes sir!" Most of my classmates and I yelled simultaneously.

I walked over to Kiri and Katsuki.

"Hey guys! Excited for camp?" I asked with a smile.

"Hi Y/N! Yeah, I'm stoked! It'll be nice hanging out with all my friends over the summer." Kiri replied with his cute toothy grin.

"It's whatever." Katsuki said before walking away.

"Huh...I wonder what's up with him." I said as I watched him walk away.

"I think he's not looking forward to being with Midoriya over the summer." Kiri explained.

"Ohh! Yeah, that makes sense, I guess." I said, turning back to Kiri.

"So umm d-do you wanna sit with each other on the bus?" Kiri asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I was pretty surprised so I didn't respond right away.

"Wait! Uhh I mean you don't have to if you don't want-" Kiri was rambling.

"No!! Not at all! I'd love to!" I interrupted him happily. "Sorry! You just caught me a little off guard, but yeah! I'd love to!"

"Oh! Umm great! Uhh-" Kiri was saying nervously.

"I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams?! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!!" Monoma frantically yelled before getting knocked out by Kendo.

"Don't mind him!" She said casually before dragging him to the bus.

"Dang, that dude is really weird and annoying though..." I said thinking aloud.

"Yeah he is..." Kiri agreed.

"Oops! I said that aloud! Well umm not to be mean, but it's kinda true..." I said in a bit of embarrassment.