Part 22

~Back to UA~

~Back to UA~

Y/N POV

Finished Internship with Gran Torino!

The Next Day

In Homeroom Class:

When I got home yesterday, I was met with a very pleasant surprise.

Katsuki.

He was wearing skinny jeans and his hair was gelled down, no spikiness to be seen.

I bursted out into laughter and took a quick picture to keep as a memory. Katsuki might have chased me around the house, but it was so worth it.

Luckily, my parents were able to be home and we all hung out together.

Right when they noticed us, mom and dad tackled the both of us in hugs. We ended up ordering takeout and watching a movie all together.

Anyways, everyone was now back from whatever internship they were at. I was excited to see everyone.

We had just gotten inside the classroom.

When Kiri and Sero got a glance at Katsuki, they bursted out into laughter.

"Holy moly! What happened, Bakugou?!" They both asked as they laughed.

"Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both!" Katsuki growled in anger.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy." Sero said as he continued laughing.

"What did you call me?!" Katsuki yelled and his hair poofed right back.

"Hey, there it goes!" Sero said, as both him and Kiri just blasted into more laughter.

I laughed a bit before walking over to Izuku, Todo, and Iida who were all hanging around together.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Oh, hi Y/N!" Izuku chirped back

"Hey Y/N." Todo said in his usual monotone mood.

"Hello Y/N." Iida said.

"How are you guys-" I was asking until I overheard Kami.

"Now, if you really wanna talk about the ones who really changed, it was those four." Kami said as he pointed to us.

Us four all looked in his direction.

"Oh, yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said as he was hanging from Katsuki's hand.

"Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously." Kiri said genuinely as he was hanging from Katsuki's other hand.

"I was worried about you guys too." Momo said.