Part 9

(A/N)- Trigger Warning: Insecurities! It's only really about a scar though :D

Oh! Also, the song above will be used in this chapter! Credits to the artist! It's a really good song!

~Insecurities~

Y/N POV

The Next Day

At School

In Homeroom

The Morning:

After being babied the rest of yesterday and even this morning, I was happy to go back to school.

My stomach was feeling a lot better, basically as good as new. I found myself in front of the classroom door.

I walked in to see most of my classmates there.

Katsuki didn't walk inside with me because he had to go to the bathroom really quick.

As soon as I walked in, everyone noticed me and looked at me.

"Oh hey guys!" I said happily.

"Y/N!" They yelled optimistically, after snapping out of whatever thoughts they were having.

Most of them ran up and gave me a group hug. I returned the favor, of course.

"How are you? Are you still hurt, child?" Momo asked me in her momly ways.

"I'm good, I honestly feel as good as new!" I explained optimistically.

I lifted my uniform shirt slightly to show them the scar from the bullet. Their faces looked a little surprised or shocked when they saw my scar.

"Does it look that bad?" I asked a little bit down, while looking at the floor and rubbing my neck.

I was kinda sad when I saw their faces. I was feeling a bit insecure about it already, but I tried to keep my cool the best I could.

"No! No! It actually looks cool!" I heard Izuku say with a slight smile.

I looked up and didn't really believe him. He was just trying to be nice, as usual.

"It's okay, Izuku! I know it looks bad, you don't have to lie..." I said in a bit of disappointment.

There was a silence.

"Umm, I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick..." I said, trying to get myself out of this uncomfortable situation.

I ran out not listening to anything they said and I felt my eyes tearing up.

I finally reached the bathroom and ran inside.

Thankfully, it was empty. I locked the door. I let all my emotions out. I was now sitting on my butt and clinging to my knees.