Part 36

~Super Moves??~

~Super Moves??~

Y/N POV

At Heights Alliance

Y/N's Dorm

In the Morning:

I woke up pretty groggy and tired.

'Ugh. School.'

I rolled out of bed and headed to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I was finished, I changed my shorts to sweatpants and then headed downstairs to the common room. There, I found everyone chatting and eating breakfast.

I saw Katsuki in the corner, grabbing some breakfast himself. I ran over to him.

"Morning Kat." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Morning." He said back, grouchy as usual.

I grabbed a tray of food myself and sat down with the girls. We all ate and chatted with each other.

Afterwards, I went back up to my room and got ready for school.

I was in normal school uniform, but just a long-sleeve white dress shirt with a green skirt and red tie. I also had a UA bomber jacket and some black see-through tights on. Then to finish it off, I had my favorite pair of shoes on. My hair was (HOWEVER YOU WANT. PLEASE CHANGE ANY OF THIS, IF YOU WANT TO).

Finally, I grabbed my backpack and went outside. I saw Izuku there.

"Hey Zuku! Wanna walk to school together?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh hey Y/N! Yeah sure!" He answered and we both headed out together.

We chatted with each other as we walked to our school.

Once we reached the front, he stayed put, meaning he was probably thinking about something.

"What's on your mind, Izuku?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

"Oh! It's just the whole situation with UA, also All Might too. I want to make All Might proud and show him that his choice was the right one." Izuku explained.

"Well, you have nothing to worry about.

You're doing amazing and you're going to continue to do that because you're Izuku Midoriya.

You're courageous, analytical (not to mention, super smart), determined, strong (mentally and physically, with and without power), you're also just overall awesome.

And I know it all because you're my best friend, Izuku. Have faith in yourself." I said with a smile.

By the end of my encouraging speech, Izuku was all teary but with a big grin on his face.

"Thank you, Y/N." He said after pulling me into a tight hug, which I gladly returned back.

"Of course. Now, come on, Broccoli Boy, let's get to class before we're late. Race ya!" I said with a huge grin before sprinting into the school.