Part 7

(A/N)- If you get this...thank you <3 and if you don't, it's fine <3

thank you <3 and if you don't, it's fine <3

~Field Trip to USJ (Continued)~

Recap Summary:

Today was the field trip to USJ. Just a few minutes ago, we were attacked by villains. We tried running away while Uncle Zawa fought, but our plans soon were changed. A villain with some kind of warp gate Quirk had warped most of my classmates including myself to different areas. Now was going to be my first battle with real villains...

Somewhere in USJ:

Soon, I opened my eyes and found myself falling out of the sky. I saw a building nearby and decided to use my air manipulation to try and land on it. I did all that successfully and was on the roof of the building.

'Phew, I better go see if I can find anyone...'

I decided to use my air manipulation to fly around and look.

I think I was flying around the "Collapse Zone." I kept looking and then saw Katsuki and Kiri in a building.

'I should join them so I'm not alone.'

I flew through one of the broken windows of the room they were in. When I went inside, I  saw Katsuki and Kirishima talking.

"Hi guys! Are you guys okay?" I asked as I landed.

"Y/N? There you are! You Idiot!" Katsuki said as he went up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

I hugged him back. We let go after a few seconds.

"Hey Y/N! Yeah, we're okay, just fighting some of these villains." Kiri explained as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh good! I'm glad we found each other and that you both are alright! What are you guys planning to do now?" I asked.

"We are going to go destroy that warp villain dude. The one that separated us all. Bakubro believes that our classmates can defeat all these weak evil villains." Kiri explained.

"Oh okay, I hope you guys don't mind if I join you guys. I'd rather stick with a group right now." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Of course not, you Idiot. Come on, we better hurry up." Katsuki said.

They were both about to run down the stairs.

"Wait! I can just fly us down guys!" I explained as I grabbed both their arms  to hold them back.

They nodded and we walked back into the room. I felt a presence in the room that was watching us.

"Y/N!! Behind you!" I heard Kiri yell while I powered up One For All at 5% to punch the villain.

It knocked the villain out instantly.

"Omg! Just like Bakubro, you both have amazing reflexes!" Kiri complemented.