Part 13

~UA Sports Festival~

Y/N POV

The UA Sports Festival:

Recap: We had just finished the Obstacle Race for the UA Sports Festival. I came in 1st place. The second event was the Cavalry Battle. I teamed up with Izuku, Uraraka, and Tokoyami. Our strategy was to just run and defend ourselves the whole time since we had the highest amount of points. Although there were a few obstacles along the way, we finished successfully. They were now calling out our places...

After the Cavalry Battle:

"In 1st place, Team Y/N!!" Uncle Mic yelled. "In 2nd place, Team Todoroki! In 3rd place, Team Bakugou! And in 4th place, is Tetsute--Wait, what? It's Team Shinsou? When did they come back from the dead?" Uncle Mic announced.

After we were excused, I went to find Kiri because we haven't really talked since this morning. I never mentioned the cough cough cuddle incident cough, and I was never going to.

I saw him with Katsuki, Mina, and Sero. Katsuki looked to be having his rage sessions.

 Katsuki looked to be having his rage sessions

"Hey guys!" I yelled as I ran up to them.

"Hey Y/N!" Kiri said.

"Hi!" Mina chirped.

"Hey there Y/N!" Sero said.

Katsuki just glared at me.

'He's probably still mad about the cavalry battle...ehh whatever, deal with it, Katsuki...'

Mina and Sero left a little early to try and get lunch first. About 2 minutes later, Katsuki, Kiri, and I were headed to the cafeteria.

"Do you guys mind if I hangout and eat lunch with you?" I asked, trying to change the mood.

"Sure you can! Right, Bakubro?" Kiri said in his manliness and nudged Katsuki.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT DUMB HAIR!" Katsuki yelled in annoyance.