Part 5

~Emergency Exit Iida~

Y/N POV

The Next Day

At UA High School

The Morning:

Katsuki and I were about to be at the front of the school until I saw a whole bunch of reporters crowding around.

'Probably because of All Might teaching here..'

Katsuki and I decided to try and sneak around them, but they instantly crowded around us and started asking a lot of questions. Mostly about All Might, as I expected.

"You!" A reporter said as she pointed to me. "Are you a part of All Might's class? How is his teaching?..." She was asking and then went into a whole bunch of other questions.

"Uhh I-" I was saying as I was freaking out, before I got cut off by Katsuki.

"Leave us alone." He said seriously, while pulling me to walk away.

The reporter followed us.

"Excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on. Aren't you that Sludge Villain kid?" She asked Katsuki, while he continued to walk and pull me away.

I'm glad he did though. I didn't feel comfortable with her interrogating me. Katsuki was immediately bothered by her words. He stopped walking.

"Walk away." He said, before continuing to pull me towards the entrance again.

We finally got inside and we walked into the classroom. There were a few of my classmates here and I was surprised to not see Uncle Zawa in his sleeping bag on the floor. I went to my seat and put my stuff down. I saw Momo talking to some other of our girl classmates so I decided to walk over and introduce myself.

"Hi Mom(o)!" I said, cheerfully as I walked over.

"Hey cinnamon roll!" She responded and then gave me a hug.

The other 3 girls all gave me a smile, well 2 because I couldn't tell with the other one since she was invisible.

"Hi there! I'm Y/N Bakugou! You can just call me Y/N though! Do you guys all want to be friends?" I introduced myself and asked in complete joy.

"Yeah sure, kero! I'm Tsuyu Asui! You can just call me Tsu! Kero!!" A green haired girl said excitedly.

"Hey, I'm Kyoka Jirou. You seem pretty cool, Y/N, so sure." A midnight purple haired girl said calmly.

"Hi! I'd love to be friends! I'm Toru Hagakure!" The invisible girl said happily.

"Yay! You all are amazing! We're gonna be great friends!" I said excitedly, as I jumped up and down.

"Wow Momo, you're right! She is a precious child! WE MUST PROTECT! Kero!" Tsu said as her 'mom friend' personality came out.

"I know, right?! Way too precious for this world!" Momo agreed.