Part 32

~Saving the Bakugou Twins~

Third Person POV

Saving Y/N and Katsuki

With Class 1-A Rescue Crew:

Back to the group. Two minutes earlier.

"What? Did the building just come down?" Iida said in confusion as he held his head to try and relieve the pain.

Kirishima and Yaoyorozu leaned over the ledge and looked at the opening.

"Gang Orca and Mt. Lady? Whoa, even Best Jeanist is here." Kirishima said as he observed.

"And Mr. Tiger, too." Yaoyorozu added.

They had seen them capturing the Nomus.

"Everything's fine. The heroes were on top of this way before we were." Iida said with a slight smile.

"This is great!" Kirishima said, happy as well.

"Now then, let's get back home. At least we won't have to explain ourselves." Iida said.

"It sounded like All Might is somewhere else. Does that mean he rescued Y/N and Kacchan?" Midoriya said.

"If All Might's on the scene, there's no reason for us to worry. Let's go. Quick." Yaoyorozu said as she started to walk.

"Right." Todoroki said as the group followed.

Then there was an explosion.

The group quickly hid behind a broken wall and saw someone come out of the darkness, clapping slowly and mockingly.

"I see why you're the number four hero, Best Jeanist.

That blast should have annihilated a lot of you. But you were able to manipulate everyone's clothing and pull them out of the way just in time.

Quick thinking. Consider me impressed." The mysterious man had said.

Best Jeanist had no response. He was scared but tried to fight back.

However, things turned out for the worst. Best Jeanist's attack was nothing and the man blasted him through the stomach. It went right through him. His eyes rolled back and he was knocked out.

"Your strength comes from practice and practical experience, not raw power. I don't need your Quirk. It wouldn't pair well with Tomura's disposition." The man said.

The group was absolutely filled with terror and fear. They tried to stay as quiet as possible.

Then, a splash was heard coming along with coughing from two people, it seemed like.

"Damn it." Katsuki said as he tried to recover from what just happened.

"Kat..." Y/N said in pain as she finally stopped coughing out the black liquid.