Part 12

(A/N)- Poor Kiri's head D:

~UA Sports Festival~

Y/N POV

The UA Sports Festival:

Recap: Today was the Sports Festival. Everyone was super pumped, excited, and nervous. Well...almost everyone. Some people were declaring wars and turning many people against each other. We all were aiming for the top. The first competition activity was the "Obstacle Race." I had just finished, getting 1st place. We just have to see what happens next...

After Obstacle Race:

"Only the top 42 will advance to the next round. But don't be too disappointed if you didn't make the cut! We've prepared other opportunities for you to shine. Now, the real fun is about to begin. The chance to fully move yourselves into the limelight! Give it your best!" Auntie Midnight explained before hitting her whip in the air.

A screen popped up.

"Let's see what we have in store for you next. Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is just torture. Prepare yourselves...for this!" Auntie Midnight said as the screen was going through the choices.

The screen showed:

"Allow me to explain

"Allow me to explain. The participants will form teams of two-to-four people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game. But there is a difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on their results from the obstacle course." Auntie Midnight explained.

Some of my classmates started to converse amongst each other but I was too focused on my other thoughts.

"Maybe you should shut up and let me explain things to you!" Auntie Midnight said angrily.

"Now then, the point assignments go up by increments of five, starting from the bottom. For example, 42nd place is worth 5 points and 41st is worth 10. And the point value assigned to the 1st place contestant is... 10 million!" Auntie Midnight explained.