Part 18

~Bakugou Sleepover~

~Bakugou Sleepover~

Y/N POV

Sleepover at the Bakugou House

The Morning, 10:30am:

I woke up to giggles and a warm embrace. I slowly opened my eyes to see the girls crowding around. They were taking photos on their phones of me?

"Huh? What's going on?" I asked, still sleepy but confused.

"Nothing, Precious Child. Just go back to sleep." Momo said with a smile on her face.

"Okay...uhh this seems very suspicious, but I'm too sleepy to deal with it." I said before closing my eyes and snuggling closer to whatever warmth was behind me.

Probably my stuffies.

Not even 5 seconds later, I fell back asleep.

"WHAT THE (BEEEEPPPPPPPP)?!?!?!" I woke up again to Katsuki yelling.

I groaned in annoyance and just ignored whatever was happening. I turned around and clung to the warmth without giving a care in the world.

"Y-Y/N?" I heard a voice say but I honestly was so sleepy to understand what was happening.

"Shush people. I'm trying to sleep with this nice, warm teddy bear." I said in a sleepy voice as I snuggled even closer.

"Y/N BAKUGOU!!! STOP CUDDLING WITH KIRISHIMA!!" Katsuki yelled in total anger.

"But why? He's so warm..." I said in a whiny voice.

I did not even realize what Katsuki said. Well that was until now...

"Wait... Who?" I asked in absolute confusion.

"KIRISHIMA!! YOU DUMB IDIOT! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT!!" Katsuki yelled.

I blinked for a couple seconds in confusion. Then I looked around to see what was happening.

Katsuki who was just yelling in anger and looking like he was gonna kill anyone in a heartbeat.

Mina and Momo trying to hold him back.

Sero coming into the room with the other boys, all of them frozen in confusion.

Iida chopping his hands.

Izuku crying with Uraraka.

Toru comforting Uraraka.

Jirou recording Katsuki.

Todoroki just sipping his tea and watching everyone.

Tsu joining Todoroki on the couch.

Kirishima underneath me with a red face.

Yeah, everything's fin-WAIT KIRISHIMA WHAT?!?

I immediately jumped up in complete embarrassment.