Part 39

~Provisional License Exam Time~

Third Person POV

Provisional License Exam Time!!

In the Exam Arena:

The provisional license exam began, leaving all the students to fend for themselves.

UA's Class 1-A were frazzled and, not to mention, a bit unprepared.

They were unsure how to strategize and start, but knew that they needed to stick together so they could all pass. Well, that was most of Class 1-A.

Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kaminari all went on their own, despite the class' wishes.

The class had no time to complain and were immediately attacked by other classes right when the signal started.

Class 1-A was a target. This was especially so because they had showcased their abilities in the UA Sports Festival. They would be easier to knock out and get easy wins off of. Or so the other schools thought.

Ketsubutsu Academy was one of the first schools to use the strategy and try to attack them as a whole class.

Proving everyone wrong, Class 1-A was able to easily defend themselves even with no strategy. They worked great as a team and their abilities have grown much stronger.

However, the class was all separated by someone's Quirk and now had to figure out a new plan.

...

"WOAH! Did you guys see that earthquake at the terrain area?!"

"Yeah! Let's go check it out and see if we can get some people over there."

"Good plan."

Many different students from different schools headed to that area.

They were met with an area where there were many broken rocks and chunks of terrain. And right in the middle was an unconscious particular student.

An extremely powerful UA student.

Y/N Bakugou.

Getting Y/N Bakugou out of the exam would be impressive. Something a student would be applauded and praised for. Something to get popular by.

Greed took over the students and they started to argue who should get the win.

They finally came into agreement and decided to team up. Whoever would get Y/N Bakugou in the last hit would get all the credit.

They wanted competition so they hid behind the rocks and waited until the moment Y/N woke up.

Stupid was them because they actually thought they could take Y/N on and defeat her too, when really they couldn't stand a chance.