Part 24

~Getting Ready for Camp~

Y/N POV

Back at School

Final Exam Results

In Homeroom Class:

"E-Everyone...I'm looking forward to hearing all your stories of how fun camp was." Mina said as she sobbed.

We had just gotten our final exams scores back and most of the class had passed except 5 students.

Those being Kami, Mina, Sato, Sero, and Kiri. Well, we're still unsure about Sero.

I was currently trying to reassure all of them with Izuku.

"Maybe they'll end up letting you go!" I said as I held Mina as she cried.

"Yeah! There might be a last-minute twist or something." Izuku agreed.

"By saying that out loud, you're just jinxing them." Sero said.

"They said whoever failed the exams would have to skip training camp and live in nightmare summer school. We didn't pass the practicals, so we're doomed. Don't you get it, Midoriya?! Or did All Might knock the brains out of you?!" Kami yelled as he poked out Izuku's eyes.

Izuku screamed out in pain.

"Ease up, Kaminari!" Sero yelled. "I'm not sure I'll get to go either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out, and since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, I might've flunked."

"At least bring us back lots of camp souvenirs, please?" Kaminari yelled as he was losing his mind.

The door suddenly opened and we saw Uncle Zawa.

"Once the bell rings, you should be in your seats." He said seriously.

We all ran to our seats in an instant and became silent. Uncle Zawa walked over to the front.

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who didn't pass your final exams. So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods...Everyone is going!!" Uncle Zawa said with a crazy smile.

'Welp there has to be a plot twist with that crazy grin...'

"We really get to go to camp?!" Kiri asked in surprise.

"Seriously?" Mina said with literal tears in her eyes.

"Yeah. The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly. Two teams, of course, and then Sero failed as well.

Sero facepalmed himself in frustration.

"Allow me to explain.

For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you never would have stood a chance.