Part 31

~Saving the Bakugou Twins~

Third Person POV

Saving Y/N and Katsuki

Camino Ward

With Class 1-A Group:

"Okay, this is the spot the tracker is broadcasting from." Yaoyorozu said as the group hid behind a building.

"So that's their hideout? Not a bad one, I guess." Kirishima said as he peeked out.

"Maybe it is and maybe it isn't.

According to the tracking history, the villain hasn't left this location for the past day.

But that's all we know.

One villain could be hiding in here, but that could be it. They might have Y/N and Bakugou somewhere else. We're going into this operation completely blind for the most part.

Please try to proceed logically." Yaoyorozu explained to the boys.

"I don't like this. None of us are good at sneaking around. We need Hagakure or Jirou here. If I think things are gonna be the least bit dangerous, we're done. I won't hesitate to call the police either to make sure my friends are safe." Iida said.

"Thank you, Iida. So, what can we do with what's in front of us? Let me see here..." Midoriya was saying until he started to ramble like he usually does.

The others observed him in his thinking state.

"It's been a while since I've seen him this weird." Kirishima said.

"Yeah, this is truly peak, Midoriya." Yaoyorozu said in a bit of annoyance.

...

Meanwhile, pro heroes were also getting ready for their attack on the LOV hideout. They brought many others to help.

...

The group was now standing in front of a vending machine, in an attempt to not blow their cover.

"We've gotten pretty close but I haven't seen anything move inside." Yaoyorozu whispered.

"And not a single light is on. It doesn't look like anyone's home." Kirishima noted.

"They're hiding this lair in plain sight. It looks like any other abandoned warehouse." Todoroki said quietly.

"The weeds under the front door are thick and undisturbed." Midoriya noticed before going back into his thoughts.

"Hey. You looking for a real man, darling?" A drunk man and his drunk friend came up to them and frightened them.

"I'm good." Yaoyorozu said quickly.

"Ditch these losers and come drink with us." The drunk man said.

"Come on, don't go picking fights." The drunk friend said, hitting his friend in the head.