Bright Future

The frenzy had been more than blissful. After a month of frantic fucking on every single surface of Azriel's apartment, Gwyn was sad that her innate desire to have him inside her had decreased to what it was in the park of the frenzy. Even with the instincts to dominate, Azriel would always ask her if she was alright and what she wanted. Gwyn's heart swooned every time he did so and she would love him more passionately afterwards.

It wasn't so much of the constant fucking that made the acceptance of the mating bond be so amazing — don't get her wrong, the sex was great— it was the moment between sex, where they would just lay in each other's arms. Where he would clean her up even when he be getting her messy all over again. Where they would whisper I love you to make sure it wasn't a dream what they were experiencing.

They were lying in bed and Gwyn felt utterly exhausted as if all the restlessness from the past month had been dumped onto her. Azriel's scarred fingers ran up and down the curve of her waist. "We should clean up," he whispered and she groaned, the thought of moving seemed to daunting of a task. She told him much as her head nuzzled the crook of his shoulder, scenting the fully intertwined scent of him with her. "Let me do all the work," he sat up, using his arms to carry her naked body into the bathing room.

The bath tub was already filled with water and Gwyn sighed at the warmth that ran through her body when he set her down in the water. He settled behind her and she pressed her back into his front. She tried not think of his cock that pressed tightly against her ass. Tried but failed.

He must have scented her thought and chuckled. "We need to clean up not start another mess. Promise me you'll stay still until I finish."

She whined her protests and could feel him harden against her ass, filling her with desire so quick after what they had just done, making her try to shift to straddle his waist.

"Careful, Berdara. After a month, you make me feel like I don't do a good enough job at satisfying you if you still need more," he teased as he splayed one of his large hands on her stomach.

"I don't think it will ever be enough," she said truthfully.

His shadows stopped her, containing her arms against her own body, unable to move. She growled with annoyance. "Still," he ordered her. His warm breath heated her desire but she managed to nod and tried to Mind-Still. His hand grabbed a clean rag and added a vial of lavender soap to it before starting to clean Gwyn.

They said nothing as he finished to wash her arms. He ran the rag down her back and she back a groan as the rag dragged up her spine. The water sloshed around with his movement.
Then he moved the rag towards her breasts. The rag moved past the turgid peaks but Azriel made sure made sure to give special attention to each one and Gwyn was breathing heavy by the end on it.
He moved his hands now, letting of the rag, down her toned stomach and Gwyn arched into the touch, wanting him to get to that spot between her thighs. His hands dipped down to her nape but they went to each thigh instead of the place Gwyn was aching to be touched.

Her thighs had been splattered with bite marks and bruises on the inside of them as Azriel's obsession truly showed. She had made fun of him for it and he had simply responded by adding one more mark on her pale thighs.

They still said nothing as his hands ran the length of the thighs he was obsessed with. She fought with the Mother herself to try to stay still as his hands faintly skimped her sex.

"Shadowsinger," she snarled as he made one more sweep of her thighs. She could feel his chest move like he was containing a laugh but still he did not say anything.

Instead he cupped her.

And all of her senses narrowed down to his scarred hand between her thighs.

Her breathing turned erratic as he ran one finger done the length of her sex. "Stay still," he finally said something back and she flipped him off through the bond but complied either way.