Snowflakes and Lakes

GWYN'S POV

Gwyn woke to the Shadowsinger using her bare chest as a pillow.

Sometime after their moment on the couch, they had move to Azriel's bedroom in the cabin. The wood-panels from the living room continued into his room. There was a large window that led to a small patio. Gwyn loved the view it provided of the snow encased mountains.

Azriel had carried her onto the bed and ravaged her lips and breasts wholly, murmuring sweet praises, until the moon took over the sky. She had no idea how sensitive her breasts were and Azriel had wrung every last bit of pleasure he could from her.

When they had finished the second round, he had asked her how she felt. She had felt his worries taking over him. She had told him that she wasn't expecting what happened to happen, but she was glad it did happened because it opened a gate to her. Exposing herself in a way she had never done before surly had been nerve racking but Azriel had soothed into it.

Would she be ready for sex soon? Gwyn felt that lingering question in her mind. Gwyn knew her answer would be no for the time being, at least until she was more comfortable with her body and showing her body to Azriel.

Her shadows where in the corner of the room, swaying with Azriel's shadows and she could hear their light whispers to each other.

One of Azriel's wings covered the expanse of both of their bodies, providing warmth, while the other occupied the rest of the space in the bed.

If given the choice, she would stay like this forever. A never-ending warmth with her mate alongside her.

She was taken out of her thoughts by Azriel waking up and nuzzling his noise in the area between her breasts. Pressed a kiss there.

"Shadowsinger," she breathed. She knew if he started up again, there was no way they were going in the hike he wanted to go to. Despite wanting to stay how they were now, Gwyn's desired to look at the lake closer made her pull Azriel's head from her breasts. "You just woke up."

"And I'm starving," his eyes darkened almost immediately and he shook her hands on his head as he lowered his mouth to her breast again, flickering his tongue against her nipple.

She plunged her fingers into his dark hair, this time tugging him inwards. That flame of heat rolled through her and consumed her. She felt
heat cover every inch of her body as Azriel kissed down her belly. She felt his breath tickle her nape and she stared at him, nervous and anxious.

"Not today," he whispered against her bare skin and then pressed an open mouthed kiss next to where her pants was.

"Soon," Gwyn breathed out and Azriel chuckled at her eagerness. He kissed his way up again until his lips meant hers.

His hard body pressed against her's. Their mouths ravaged each other as if they didn't spend late hours of the night wringing out each other's pleasure. Insatiable, that's what they both were. Gwyn couldn't even imagine how much they would want each other when she would accept...

His large scarred palms roamed down the sides of her and her hands flew to his bare chest. Her heart thrummed against her chest and she could feel Azriel's heart doing the same against her fingertips.

Gwyn moaned as Azriel pressed his hips harder against her sex, making her feel his desire as her body went into a sensory overload.

His hands roamed her sensitive breasts and he continued to press himself against her, all while their tongues danced together.

As Azriel pressed his hips in time with the movement of her hands, Gwyn let out an embarrassing loud moan.

"Fuck Gwyneth," Azriel pulled his lips away from hers. His mouth moved to the soft spot between her neck and jaw. "Those noises," He sucked on the pulse there and she made one of
those noises. "are going to be the death of me."