All the Time in the World.

GWYN'S POV

Gwyn woke up to the side of the bed Azriel was on cold. She groaned into her pillow as she tried not think about how easy and comforting it felt to sleep next to him. The way his hands ran up and down her back. Gwyn shivered.

Her emotions were in a twist. She should have been mad at him for ignoring her for two weeks but then again when she needed comfort, he was there for her. She muffled her scream of frustration before getting up from the bed.

Rhysand had said that they would start training today. She dressed herself in leggings, but on a loose long brown skirt on. She didn't feel comfortable showcasing her body in tight leggings yet. She had a long sleeve black shirt and strapped her favorite dagger onto her hip. Her hair was tied up by a leather strip.

As she made her way her way up to the training ring, she meet up with Emerie, who also has been staying in the House of Wind. She told Gwyn that Rhysand would winnow her over three times a week to her store. Balthazar would be looking over it while she trains for the upcoming months.

Once they reached the training ring, Nesta and Cassian were already there, sparring. Nesta ducked on of Cassian's punches and then kicked his ankles, making Cassian fall. Nesta then straddled Cassian.

It seemed as if the pair didn't realize that Emerie and Gwyn were standing by the doorframe as Cassian said, "I like you in this position Nes."

The mates were leaning into a kiss before Emerie and Gwyn started to gag. Nesta whipped her head around quickly, her ponytail slapping Cassian's face. She turned back to Cassian to make sure he was ok.

"Please don't tell me that these training session will be like last years," Emerie joked and Gwyn chuckled.

"Oh no, they won't be," Cassian said as Nesta got off of him. Emerie and Gwyn both gave him a look of disbelief. Cassian smirked, "It will be worse." All three Valkyries gaped at Cassian, Nesta turned red while doing it.

As Emerie went to speak again, they were interrupted by the flapping of wings. Gwyn turned quickly at the noise, hoping it was Azriel, but it was Rhysand and Feyre, who was carrying Morrigan.

"Where's Azriel," Gwyn blurted, making everyone stare at her. Rhysand and Cassian had amused looks on their faces, making Gwyn blush.

"He is on a job," Rhysand responded vaguely, but his face turned grim enough for Gwyn to know that whatever job Azriel went to do was dangerous. Something inside her lit in anger that Azriel would be put in line of danger. She quickly shut off those feelings as she nodded to Rhysand.

"Let's start," Morrigan said.

-----------

Over the last three months, the Inner Circle, Gwyn and Emerie trained nonstop. After physical training, Gwyn would train her magic with Rhysand and Feyre. Feyre had mentioned in one of their sessions that she most likely had Tamlin's shapeshifting since she could shift into a beast. From the session, Gwyn focused on shapeshifting, but as many times as she would try she could only shift her hands into familiar scarred hands. The first time she shifted her hands, Feyre gave her a soft knowing smile, but didn't tease her for it.

Ever since the night that Azriel left, Gwyn hadn't seen him once. Something inside her knew that Azriel was still alive, but she still wasn't able to sleep well. In the three months, her feelings were much more confusing than ever and she had told Lennan that she was split into too and Lennan was understanding and she too look like she was keeping something from Gwyn.

When she wasn't training physically or power wise, she would research curses and cures of Tamlin. Still nothing. She was getting closer and closer to accepting that there was no hope, but with the looming war between Koschei and the Night Court, she was afraid of Tamlin doing something to speed up his death. She had tried to convince multiple times after the first, but he always would say there was no more hope.