Ready

GWYN'S POV

"I think I'm ready," Gwyn had told him after they laid in his bed in the cabin. They were basking each other in after each of them finding release. She wanted to tell and she did. She thought she was and wanted to try. Azriel had only froze but quickly recovered by placing a hard kiss to her lips and going down on her again.

It had been a week since she told him that. A week. And not once did the Shadowsinger mentioned it or respond to it. So Gwyn waiting until he returned from one of his meetings with Rhysand to tell him again.

She sat at the end of the bed, in one of his shirts that went covered half of her thighs, and waited at the apartment until she heard the click of the door opening. Her shadows told her when he arrived and soon after the door opened.

She worried the skin of her lower lip as Azriel stepped into the room and saw her waiting for him.

"Berdara," he lowly whispered before appearing in front of her and giving her a soft kiss. A change that happened after they discovered that other bond between them, the desire to be with Azriel became to be almost to much. She would be training with Nesta and Emerie and suddenly feel an overwhelming need to feel him.

His tongue licked at her lips, wanting in, but before Gwyn let herself get lost in her mate's lips, she pulled away. His eyes were one of a lost puppy, his head twisted slightly to the side.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Azriel asked, his eyes searched her body.

"Nothing is wrong," Gwyn let her hands move to take off his shirt and then run her hands all over his muscled chest, her pale hands stark against his golden-brown skin. "I just wanted to say something I said last week. I'm ready."

Her eyes watched as Azriel blinked slowly at her words. His hands fisted at his sides.

"Are you sure, Gwyn? I heard you last week but I don't want to rush anything." Azriel told her.

She stepped closer to him until their chest were touching. "I'm positively sure I want to do this. You have been more than patient with me and I'm ready for the next step." She let her smile over take her face, let him see how sure she was.

"When?" Was the only thing he said, his eyes darkened.

"When?" Gwyn arched a brow. "I didn't know sex was such a timely planned out thing."

Azriel remained serious, his scent taking over her senses. "I want it to be perfect."

"I didn't peg you to be one for such a romantic," she teased and she saw him lighten up a bit. "I told you a week ago and I'm done waiting."

Without anymore words, Gwyn pressed her lips to Azriel's, opening up for him right away. She moaned at the taste of him and he set her down onto the bed, breaking their kiss.

He ran a finger down between her breasts, the fabric of his shirt teased her hardened nipples. "Have I ever told you how much I love seeing you in my clothes?"

Gwyn shook her head as her breathing turned uneven as his mouth followed the path where his finger went. He kissed down until where the shirt ended and if he lifted it up slightly he would find that she wore no garments underneath.

"I fucking love it. It shows that you are mine," he snarled out the last word and Gwyn said,

"Yours."

He lifted the shirt until it was folded at her waist and his eyes locked onto her swollen sex.

He placed gentle kisses to her navel and looked at her when he licked a stripe up her bare sex, lingering at her clit. Azriel unleashed himself and feasted on her. Tongue and teeth combined into one storm of pleasure that turned Gwyn's mind into nothing. She was aware of herself calling out his name repeatedly.