Exploring

TW: Minor blood, like very minor,
close to none.

GWYN'S POV

She ducked and weaved away from his shadows as they appeared out from under his wings. She called to the land, opened herself to it, and vines appeared to restrained Azriel. Azriel read the move before she could execute and cut through the vines with Truth-Teller.

With her own dagger, she slashed to aim to his arm -- consciously thinking wear less damage would be inflicted -- but another one of Azriel's shadows blocked the attack.

She used her shadows to trip his footing, which thankfully worked. She didn't dare call to her flames, afraid it might trigger Azriel.

Unexpectedly Azriel created a large gust of wind by flapping his wings twice, making Gwyn falter in her own footing. He took that as an opportunity to use both his shadows and his dagger to try and pin Gwyn.

Gwyn used her water, which she mastered alone after her mate's supposed death, to splash his face.

She didn't remember when, but her claws had come out, and she slashed across Azriel's chest. This time, that attack met no resistance and Azriel had forgone his shirt before sparring.

Azriel did not falter. He used a shadow to make Gwyn fall and he immediately pinned her arms above her head, disarming her of her dagger while he did so. He straddled her hips, but he made sure no to make it seem like he was pressing into her.

Gwyn kicked up her legs and maneuvered herself around his hold. She used her shadows to tie up his hands above his head and tie his feet together too. His wings were splayed out underneath him.

The claw marks already healed from his Illyrian abilities.

She slowly grabbed Truth-Teller from his hands and lightly traced his jaw with the sharp edge.

He closed his eyes as his throat worked and if Gwyn looked she was sure she would find a bulge in his pants.

His eyes still closed, Gwyn leaned to whisper im his ear,

"I win."

—————

Gwyn didn't tell Azriel what she wanted. Hadn't told him after she won, all she told him was to give her an hour or two and met her in the bedroom.

She was nervous about she planned but she still wanted to go through with it. If she did this, she felt as if she could move on further in claiming her sexuality again.

Just as she asked, Azriel was leaning against the tilden headboard, reading a report, as she came out of the bathing room. Both had taken turns after sparring to freshen up; she had taken longer to gather up the courage to go through with what she planned on doing.

Azriel put down the report on the gray nightstand and motioned for her to get on the bed next to him.

As she went to the bed, shadows curled around her mate's ears and she wished they hadn't told him what she wanted to do. She wanted to see the look on her face when she asked him.

His face and the bond revealed nothing though.

"I won," she said softly.

His lips twitched as he said, "You did."

Without saying anything else, she let her shadows go to his arms and pin them above his head. Azriel's brows scrunched up in confusion but she slowly saw apprehension on her mate's face.