Chapter 56

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,715 words}

"Our fuel..." Armin said after noticing that their fuel has only half amount.

"Yes...we were only able to fuel it halfway..." Onyankopon said.

"Will it be enough to get to fort Salta...?" Armin asked.

Onyankopon nod his head. "I promise you I will get us there. This flying boat that Hange got ud was the commander's...final hope. I will get us to that base! No matter what!" Armin stared at the man. He can see that Onyankopon's very much affected with Hange's death. All of them are affected with the brunette's death.

"So please....promise me that you will stop the rumbling." Onyankopon said.

Armin nod. "Yeah. He said then turned around. Armin tapped Onyankopon's shoulder. "I'm counting on you...Onyankopon." Armin said.

Armin made his way towards his comrades. Everyone have been quiet since they left Odiha. Levi and Luciana are sitting beside wach other, Pieck is on Levi's right side. Across from the three are Connie, Jean and Mikasa. Reiner is beside Pieck and just standing while holding onto a metal. "Okay. Let's dicusss our plan." Armin said.

--

"Captain, Pieck. Is this what the founding titan that you two saw looked like?" Armin asked.

He drew a rough sketch of the founding titan on the floor.

"Yes...though it's not as if I got a look at it." Pieck sais.

"Basically, it's a stupidly big pile of moving bones...like a bug." Levi said.

"Normally, the body controlling it aould be in it's nape..." Pieck said.

"But we can't be sure, considering what the war-hammer titan did. In other words...we don't know where Eren is. " Levi said.

"Even if we don't, we could always blow the whole thing away. Just like the way you flattened Liberio's navy port and left nothing behind...your colossal titan could do it." Pieck said to the blond colossal titan's vessel.

Armin stayed quiet for a while. He stared at his sketch of Eren's founding titan with a grim expression. He probably didn't like what Pieck said, but the woman was right. His colossal titan could blew up the founding titan. "True...that would be the most effective way to do it." Armin said.

Mikasa, Connie and Jean were surprised, especially Mikasa.

"But only if we've tried and failed to have a dialogue with Eren...only if that...is the only way to stop him. It's our last resort." Armin said. Mikasa looked down and just remained quiet.

Luciana let out a heavy sigh.

The raven-haired lady looks more gloomy than her usual self.

She's not showing any emotions of mourning. She's just masking her emotions with her stoic expression even thought she already wants to break down after losing her friend.

"I'm fine with us having a last resort. But Eren's controlling the founding titan through Zeke, right?" Cian said.

Levi immediately got what his younger sister might meant.

"Do you mean to say...can't we stop the rumbling if we just went and killed Zeke?" Levi asked.

Luciana nod. "Exactly." Cian said.

Mikasa, Connie, Jean, Connie, Armin, Reiner and Pieck looked at the two with a surprised look, because the two's suggestion makes a lot of sense.

"You know...you might be right." Armin said.