Chapter 42: The Sea

{3,815 words}

(Warning: Explicit content!!)

The sun beamed down on Luciana's face causing her vision to be dazzled by the sunlight. She brought her right arm up to cover her eyes and let out a deep sigh. "Good morning, beautiful." A small smile crept onto Luciana's lips when she heard Jean's raspy morning voice behind her. Jean is hugging her from behind and pressing soft kisses on her shoulder blade. "Did you sleep well?" Jean asked. Luciana turned to face Jean, she smiled and nod at him.

"Yeah. How about you?" Luciana asked. She placed her right hand on Jean's left cheek and gently caressed it using her thumb. Lucians puckered her lips when she saw the love marks she made on Jean's chest and neck.

"I slept very well." Jean said. He went closer to Luciana and hugged her, their naked body pressed together, making them to feel each other's heat.

Both are only wearing their underwears. They didn't even have the energy to wear clothes last night right after making love for hours.

Luciana insisted on cleaning up, because she's still her usual clean-freak seld, but she was already very tired from their multiple rounds of making love that right after cleaning up, she only slipped on a panty then passed out on the bed. Jean on the other hand is just so lazy to put on new clothes and just wore his boxer.

Luciana felt tingles on her body when Jean's hands started caressing her waist with his calloused big hands.

His hands roaming around her bare waist and back, and traveled down to her ass and thigh. Jean and Luciana just stared at each other for a while.

Until the raven-haired lady leaned her face closer to Jean and kissed Jean passionately. The young man smiled and kissed her back, adding more passion and love to his kiss for her.

Luciana climbed on top of Jean, she sat on his stomach while still kissing him. Jean's hands held her waists and continues on caressing her soft body.

Jean then sat up, he sat Luciana on his lap, breaking their kiss, and giving himself a chance to plant kisses on her jaw and neck. A small moan came out from Cian's mouth when Jean sucked on the sweet spot of her neck.

Luciana wrapped her arms around Jean, while the young man is now massaging her bare breast, rubbing small circles on her nipple and pinching it making the raven-haired lady to bit her lower lip and stiffled a moan. "Come on. Don't hold it in. Let me hear you, baby." Jean whispered.

"Let me know how much I'm making you feel good, Luciana." Jean said.

He looked at Luciana who's staring at him while her face are flushed red.

He smiled and pressed soft kisses on her chest, until his mouth devoured Cian's healthy breast, his tongue swirled around the peak of Luciana's breast, making Luciana to moan.

The sound she's making only adds up to Jean's lust for her. Ans what Jean's doing to her is only making her feel more lust towards her husband, Jean.

Luciana stroked Jean's hair, while the young man enjoyed his priviledges on her breasts. Luciana's lips twitched when she felt something poking her thigh. She looked down and saw Jean's growing bigger on his boxer.

"Jean, you're hard." Luciana bluntly said, making Jean to blush at her.

"Did you really have to point that out?" Jean asked, still blushing.

Luciana chuckled. She kissed Jean again, but this time, her hand went down to his growing manhood and started massaging it slowly making Jean to let out a huff of breath and raspy groans. "Luciana...you'll make me cum so soon." Jean whispered.