Chapter 13: The 57th Expedition II

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,959 words}

Luciana and Levi went back to the place where the command and cart group are positioned and where they captured the female titan. The two landed gracefully on the tree branch where Erwin is standing.

Erwin, Luciana and Levi stared at the female titan who's still stucked because of the wires hooked all over her body. She's still looking down while covering her nape.

"Looks like it's immobilized."

Levi said.

"We can't let our guard down yet. At any rate, good work guiding to this point." Erwin said.

Luciana looked at Erwin. "We were able to buy time thanks to the rear squad that gave their lives fighting. Without them, it wouldn't have been possible." Luciana said.

Erwin kept his stare to the female titan. "Is that so?" He asked.

"That's right." Luciana said. She then glared at the female titan. "Thanks to them, we can meet the one in this bitch's nape." Luciana said.

"I just hope they're not pissing themselves inside." Levi said.

"Ew." Luciana said.

She hooked her wires to a branch hugher than where they are and made her way up. Levi and Mike followed Luciana. The three of them are the ones in charge to take out whoever is inside the female titan's nape. Levi's on the right, Mike's on the right while Luciana's on the middle. "She won't move her hand away." Luciana said to herself.

The three observed the female titan first before they attack it.

"Fire!" Erwin shouted.

Hange pulled the trigger if their kast special capture target weapin, another wires were fired to the the female titan, the wires wetr hooked to the female titan's butt. "How do you like that? You won't even be abel ro scratch an itch now. You won't be able to make a single move. Probably for the rest of your life." Hange said.

Hange smiled. "They're designed so that the more you heal your wounds, the more immobilized your joints become!" Hange said, getting excited. She even let out a small chuckle.

Hange then looked up. "But they still can't draw out whoever is inside? What are Levi, Luciana and Mike doing?" Hange asked herself.

Levi, Luciana and Mike jumped off at the same time whiel they're blades are drew out. They attempted to cut the female titan's hand to move it away and sliced it's nape but to their shock the female titan hardened it's hands. Their blades broke.

Luciana hissed when a small broken piece of her blades made a small cut on her forehead. Blood dripped down to Luciana's eyes. Levi went to the tree where she is, he gave a hankerchief to Cian. Cian used it to wipe the blood of her small cut.

Mike went to Erwin and showed him their blades that got broke.

"Tch. This bitch really giving us a hardtime." Luciana said.

She hooked her wires to another tree and made her way to the female titan. She landed on top of the female titan's head. Levi followed Luciana. The two are standing on top of the female titan's head, not even fearing it.

"Hey...why not just come out?" Levi asked the female titan. "We don't have time to waste. So...what do you think will happen to you? Do you believe you can escape?" Levi said.

Luciana and Levi are looking at the female titan with their dull gray-blue eyes while their hands are both occupied holding a new set of blades.

"I wish you'd consider all the trouble we're goong through..." Luciana spoke. "As I recall, you killed my troops in various ways. Did you find it fun?" Luciana asked. She pushed her feet on the female titan's head.