Chapter 33: Reclamation of Wall Maria II

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,935 words}

Luciana quickly pulled Levi close to her and brought the two of them down. She covered Levi with herself like a protective mother hen to her chick. A loud thud was heard, but no big boulder hit them or the others.

Luciana and Levi looked up and then roamed their eyes around. They felt relived that no soldiers were injured. The two stood up at the same time.

They looked down and saw the boulder crashed onto the gate.

"It missed?!" A soldier asked.

"No...it had good control on it." Erwin spoke, making everyone to look at him. "He sealed the doors. Such that the horses can't pass through. The horses first...then to surround us...after our escape routes are cut off, he intends to massacre us here. As we both hoped for...Let's put an end to it here. Humans and titans...which will live and which will die?" Erwin said.

Luciana looked down at the armored titan and saw the armored titan stood up. "Erwin...that armored titan is climbing towards us." Luciana said.

Erwin didn't say anythinf and just stared at the armored titan.

The armored titan run towards the wall. He hardened his fingers and toes then jumped on the wall and started climbing his big ass up.

"Everyone, avoid conflict with the armored titan! Don't go near him!" Erwin said.

"Understood!" The soldiers said.

Erwin, Levi, Luciana and Armin stared at the beast titan and the titans around him. Luciana raised a brow upon seeing a strange quadrupedal titan. "A titan on all fours." Cian said. She frowned and shook her head.

"I won't be surprised if there's a titan that can fly." Luciana said.

"That "quadrupedal type titan" must possess intelligence as well..." Erwin spoke making Levi, Luciana and Armin to looked at him "No...it wouldn't be a surprising if there were even more of them." Erwin said.

Luciana noticed the cargo that the quadrupedal titan is carrying behind it's back. A cargo...what's inside?

"It seems...the scale of the enemy's forces is bigger than we predicted." Erwin said.

The beast titan let out a loud growl as he slammed his hand on the ground. And in just a second, the smaller titans have started to move. "They're moving!! A large group of 2-4 meter class is approaching!" Luciana said.

She looked at Erwin who remained quiet and calm while staring at their enemies. Tch. When will he give orders? Should I make breakfast first?

"Co...commander! The armored titan will be here soon! And we still don't know where Bertolt is!" Armin said.

"Yes, I'm aware of that." Erwin said.

Luciana shook her head. He looks pretty relaxed for someone who's in a fucking battlefield. Luciana thought.

Erwin sighed and looked up. Levi and Luciana looked at him. "So you finally feel like saying something? I should have finished earlier with my breakfast when I could." Levi said.

Luciana frowned. "Bet I could've made a whole feast while he's quiet." Luciana said. Erwin just ignored the siblings' sarcastic remarks.

"Dirk squad and Marlene squad, group up with the Klaus squad at the inner gate! Protect the horses with your lives! Hange and Levi squads! Take down the armored titan! Every squad must use their lightning spears when commanded to do so. No matter what, we must accomplish our objective!! This moment! This battle!! It is for the very fate of humanity! Let us now offer up our hearts for humanity's sake!" Erwin said.