Chapter 27: Back in the Underground

{Long Chapter Ahead - 8,270 words}

Warning: This chapter will contain sensitive topic. Pedophilia, sexual harrassment, mentions of drugs and many more traumatizing things...

The day of Historia's coronation finally came. A lot of people came to the royal capital of Mitras in the chancellery to watch the coronation of the new ruler of the walls.

A high platform was set up in the center while a big flag is layed on top it. It's lower part is hanging on the platform showing the military's sigil mark and the three faces of the walls.

Historia's on top of the platform and the leaders of each regiment. She's kneeling in front of commander-in-chief Zackly while her head is down for a bit and both of her hands on her chest. The crowd keep cheering for the queen. They let out a scream of happiness when commander-in-chief Zackly finally placed the royal crown on Historia's head.

"That girl defeated a titan twice the size of the walls?"

"Yeah. A bunch of Orvud district residents saw it for themselves!"

"She protected us from the titans with that delicate frame..."

"Her father ruled as king from the shadows, but when he went out of control, she stopped him herself!"

"She's the true ruler of the walls!" Queen Historia!!" Flegel screamed.

Hange and Moblit looked at him and smiled. Then they all watched Historia bow to the military officials. Erwin who's among the military officials smiled feeling proud of Historia's victory in hee own fight.

Historia faced the citizens. She stared at nowhere and saluted at them as the crowd guve more cheers for her.

"LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!"

Luciana let out a deep sigh when Connie, Sasha and Jean shouted. They're just at the side of the platform along with the other soldiers from each regiment. They're in a special spot because they're the queen's squadmates and friends. Also, considered as the queen's new family.

"YEAH! HAIL QUEEN HISTORIA!!" Jean shouted and his two bestfriends copied him. Eren, Mikasa and Eren chuckled. They shooked their heads.

Luciana looked at her side to look for Levi but the shorty is not around.

He really hates the crowd.

Luciana thought.

"Hold on. Are you really gonna do it, Historia?" Eren asked Historia.

The Levi squad are now on their way to see Levi. Luciana's leading the way.

"What...y-you said yourself that I should." Historia said to Eren.

Anxiousness was evident on Eren's face. He feels nervous for Historia who's planning to punch Levi.

"It was the Reeves company boss's final request...or, should I say, final joke?" Eren said. Luciana clicked her tongue and smacked Eren in the head.

"If you can let it go, you should." Eren said, Luciana shook her head.

"Let her be, Eren. It's her time to get revenge on that midget!" Cian said.

Jean, Sasha and Connie laughed because of what Luciana called her older brother while Mikasa smiled. Eren and Historia still look nervous as if they want to shit but they can't.

"I'm not fit ti ve queen unless I do it." Historia said.

"Yeah, Historia! That's the spirit!" Jean said.