Chapter 15: Titan Inside the Wall

{Long Chapter Ahead - 8,355 words}

Luciana, Armin, Mikasa and Eren fell on the ground when the explosion happened. They looked back and saw the destructed entrance of the underground. The wall has a lot of bloods fromthe soldiers who tried to capture Annie in her human form.

"C-crap." Armin said.

Luciana immediately stood up and checked the trio if they're okay.

Eren, Mikasa and Armin are just staring at the wall. There's one soldier who was crushed by big rocks.

The four were surprised when the female titan's hand went it and punched the wall. Luciana quickly grabbed Eren while Mikasa grabbed Armin. The four started running away as fast as they can while the female titan is trying her best to reach them...to reach Eren.

"Damn it...that ring...She knew I was bluffing from the start. She knew we would ambush her. We must have had another way." Armin said.

Luciana looked at Armin.

"Save it for later. What do we need to do right now?" Luciana asked.

Armin's the only one she can trust with their escape plan.

"Captain, let's meet up with squad 3 and get aboveground. We'll follow plan B. We fight Annie...the female titan! Eren transforms as planned, and assists in her capture!" Armin said.

Luciana looked at Eren. "You'll do it, right?" She asked.

"Yes, captain!" Eren said.

Luciana then nod. The four just kept on running so the female titan won't be able to reach them.

"Hey!!!"

Two soldiers showed up.

"There's squad 3!" Armin said.

"Did the first capture attempt fail?"

"It did! Switch to plan B!" Armin said.

Armin's eyes widened when the female titan's foot stomped on the two soldiers. Luciana, Eren and Mikasa were shocked, too. A strong impact of wind made the four ducked and cover themselves.

The wind stopped and the four  looked at the female titan's foot.

"She stomped right through the ground?!" Armin said.

Yeah. And she killed more of my comrades. Luciana thought.

"We have to help them!" Eren said when he saw the crushed bodies of the two soldier Annie stomped on.

He was about to go to the two soldier but Luciana grabbed the back of his cloak. "Eren. Get back!" Luciana said and pulled Eren with her Mikasa and Armin followed the two.

"Hey, captain! Wait!" Eren said but Luciana didn't listen.

Luciana gritted her teeth. Her blood's already boiling because of anger and hatred she's feeling for Annie.

Luciana stopped walking when she made sure they're already far. She let go of Eren. "The female titan's willing to let Eren die?" Mikasa asked.

"She made a bet..." Luciana spoke so the three looked at her. "When she created that hole, she made a bet that Eren wouldn't die. It's crazy, but it also means she'll be tough to beat!"

Luciana said and she continued running and the three followed her.

"To take Eren, Annie's willing to assume any risk!" Luciana said.

She clenched her fist upon remembering her squad.

Petra, Oluo, Eld and Gunther...they were all killed because of her...Annie Leonhart of the 104th south division cadet corps. Graduated top 4 of their batch and...she's the Female Titan.