Chapter 44

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,380 words}

Luciana and Eren looked up behind them when they heard a zipping sound of an ODM gear. Both of them saw Mikasa coming towards them.

Mikasa landed on Eren's right side, while Luciana moved onto the left to give the two a personal space.

"Eren...you...do you understand...what you've done?" Mikass asked.

The raven-haired girl has a gloomy look on her face, while Eren just stared at the destructed plaza.

"You...killed civilians. You even...killed children." Mikasa crouched beside the green-eyed boy. Eren finally looked at the raven-haired girl. "That's already irredeemable." Mikasa said. Luciana stared at the two who are staring at each other. Mikasa has tears on her eyes while Eren just  remaimed stoic.

Damn...should I be here? Or should I leave? Luciana thought.

She shook her head and didn't mind the two having a moment. It's been three months since Eren and Mikasa saw each other. Luciana knows that Eren and Mikasa missed each other.

Luciana raised a brow when she saw the war-hammer titan moving.

"Brats. It's not over yet." Luciana said.

Mikasa and Eren looked at the war-hammer titan. Mikasa was surprised. "This can't be happening...I saw that you completely blew out the nape, vice commander." Mikasa said.

"I also thought that the nape ought to have been sufficiently crushed. But that one hasn't died." Eren said.

Luciana clicked her tongue, she covered her eyes when the war-hammer titan started glowing and making a new weapon. "Move out, brats." Luciana said. Luciana hooked her wires to a speaker platform and brought herself up going to the metal speaker platform, while Mikasa grabbed Eren and followed Luciana.

The war-hammer titan tried to shoot an arrow to Eren, but Mikasa already got Eren and they moved away.

"The war-hammer titan...with it's hardening ability, it seems that it can skillfully make anything that it wants to...that's from my understanding." Eren said. Mikasa and Luciana looked at Eren. The green-eyed boy is staring back into the war-hammer titan. "But anyway, it seems like it won't be killed even if we crush the nape. Captain, get that one's attention. If it all goes smoothly, I'll eat the war-hammer titan." Eren said, shocking the two.

Luciana sighed and nod. "Fine. Mikasa, back me up." Luciana said.

"Yes, ma'am." Mikasa said.

Luciana ready her thunder spears. Then she hooked her wires to a building and brought herself mid-air. The raven-haired lady turned around the war-hammer titan. She gritted her teeth and released her thunder spears to the war-hammer titan's head.

Mikasa appeared behind the war-hammer titan and released a thunder spear on the back of it's knees.

Jean, Sasha, Connie and some other soldiers under Jean's command/leand watched the two women of the Ackerman clan fight the war-hammer.

The war-hammer titan fepl on it's butt on the ground, it made another weapon and aimed for Mikasa, but Luciana already blew up it's hand and grabbed Mikasa away from the war-hammer titan. The two women then landed on a roof. Eren jumped off and transformed, he grabbed the war-hammer titan's gead and shoved it to the ground. Everyone was surprised when Eren grabbed something from the ground, and saw that it's a crystal base and inside is Lara Tybur, the vessel of the war-hammer titan.

Luciana looked at the torch that the war-hammer titan made earlier. She saw her older brother standing on top of it while holding both of his blades.

The male raven-haired captain is watching Eren. Luciana was surprised when she saw another titan on a building just behind Eren. She clenched her fists upon remembering what kind of titan it is. The jaw titan... so that person inside ate Ymir... Y/n thought. The jaw titan jumped off and grabbed Eren's head and shoulder.